𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑~☆

Start from the beginning

"Well if Changbae can only get a servant, what makes you think you can get the King's attention?" Vernon chuckled.

Jimin stops what he does realizing what his boyfriend just said. His eyes were saddened as he put on his shoes. However, this was something that he was used to. Vernon had always made Jimin feel insecure unintentionally with his comments and remarks. Jimin still puts up with it because he feels that it gets no better than Vernon.

"Well, I'm going to have to try.." Jimin mumbled.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩◷
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
------------------------

As everyone was being ushered to be seated, I walked over to our security guards to make them aware of their surroundings.

"You make sure that anybody who looks even remotely close to Jungkook's father is escorted out immediately. If you see anyone that could be potential CIA agents, Spies, anyone in the Jungkook's father's mafia then you report to me and escort them out immediately. Do not let yourselves be fooled tonight. If anything happens to the king, you are all dead for failing your task. Have I made myself clear, gentlemen?" I stated as I glare at all of the bodyguards that we have hired for this event.

"Yes sir." They all said in unison. I waved them off and sighed taking a look around at the stadium watching the seats starting to fill up slowly. As I turn my attention to my right, I notice a very familiar figure looking down at the stage where everything is being set up.

Why does he look so familiar to me?

I made my way over to that figure when suddenly my eyes were met with someone I didn't think I would ever see again in my life.

"Park Jimin?" I mumbled.

The boy lifted his face up and connecting his gaze to mine. It was Park Jimin, my long time friend from school and former Coworker at the CIA Agency. Lord, it's been years since I last saw Jimin and was assigned my last mission. Before, I turned on the CIA and joined the Jeon Mafia.

"T-Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?" Jimin said as his eyes widened and stood up instantly.

"Jimin, what the hell are you doing here?" I whispered loudly as I pulled him into a hug.

"What- I thought you were fucking dead, what the hell are you doing here?" Jimin said as his voice broke.

"N-no, I'm here. Why would you think I was dead?" I said teary eyed as I pulled away and grasped his arms.

"Tae, they terminated your file at the Agency, they even held a memorial service for you.." Jimin sniffled now releasing a few tears.

"I joined the Jeon Mafia Jimin, the memorial service was just a cover up by the CIA Agency. It has to be because clearly I am alive. But answer me!" I said wiping his tears and shaking him.

"Why are you here?" I asked softly.

"Changbae is dead, Tae. Junghyun shot Changbae down but Changbae didn't stop firing his gun at Junghyun. Junghyun was killed instantly but Changbae laid there alone, Jungkook found him over time and shot him to death." Jimin said in between cries.

I couldn't help but hold Jimin against my chest and calm him down before anyone could interrupt us. Of course, I knew that Changbae was dead. It broke my heart when I found Jungkook in that room holding his dead brother in his arms, crying like a baby. But also seeing someone who was once my friend lie on the floor dead.

"I needed to see Changbae's murderer." Jimin sniffled as he calmed himself down.

"This is a mission, isn't it? No, Jimin absolutely not. You need to leave, I cannot have you put in danger." I whispered to Jimin.

"Taehyung stop, I can't. I need to do this or I am going to lose my job. Please, don't blow my cover.." Jimin begged silently.

"Jimin, he will not hesitate to kill you, please just le-"

"Taehyung, who is this?" I heard Namjoon say.

Fuck..

"Namjoonie-hyung this is my old friend Jimin-ssi." I said calmly as possible with a smile so I don't appear suspicious to him.

"I invited him as my plus one, however emotions are high since it had been so long since we've seen each other." I chuckled as I pulled Jimin in from the side.

"I am so sorry, I must look like a mess right now. It is such a pleasure to meet you." Jimin smiled getting into his character.

"No apology needed, I just wish you would have let us know sooner, Tae." Namjoon said shaking Jimin's hand.

"I know, but with everything Jungkook is going through.. I didn't want to give him another thing to think about." I sighed.

"Well Jimin, welcome to our new King's coronation. You will be seated and dining with us this evening since you're Taehyung's date." Namjoon smiled as he spoke to Jimin. He doesn't seem suspicious of anything at all.

"Thank you so much, it's very nice to meet you Namjoonie-hyung." Jimin smiled as he bowed before him.

"Likewise, please right this way. May I say that you look very beautiful." Namjoon added as he held out his hand indicating for Jimin to hold it. Jimin blushed slightly as he took his hand and we made our way to our booth.

"I apologize for the sudden introduction, I'm sure you are busy putting all of this together for the new king." Jimin added. Here we go...

"Think nothing of it, you already appear as a delight. I'm assuming this evening will go well." Namjoon smirked as he pulled out a chair for Jimin allowing him to sit.

I sat down beside Jimin and glanced at him quickly before smiling at the rest of my friends sitting around the table. Seeing the way everyone had their attention on Jimin raises a sense of worry inside me; I'm sure that it's because of the beauty Jimin has however, I wonder if Jimin has ever been exposed as an agent. I don't know what his mission is but regardless he is not going to complete it. I love Jimin but Jungkook's family has given me a life and sanctuary and I will not let anything happen to him. I can assure that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading babies! Lmk how you're liking it so far💞

-Author Nim