[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is looking down at you sadly ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' wiped his tears ]

[ The constellation 'Ruler of Lithurgia' is bowing their head ]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' offers their condolences ]

No matter how hard I hit nothing happens, the ice was too strong. Even if it was Yoo Jonghyuk, I know that nothing will happen. Even though knowing this fact, I continued hitting until my hands bleed.

I started screaming, kicking, but still nothing. Someone grabbed my hands as they tremble, keeping me from hurting myself even more.

"You have to keep yourself together. The scenario isn't finished."

"That was Jihye.." I forcefully yanked my hands away and pushed his chest causing him to stumble backward, "In case you haven't noticed, that child was Jihye!!"

"Or you just... do you just not care?" From I distance I could hear yelling and weapons scraping the temple floor.

"You're the most selfish person I've ever met. And I've shook hands with countless."

I summoned the bow from Yil cross and fired, hundreds of bow fell from the sky with a defeaning sound and landed on a battalion of demon-like creatures. I ran towards them and buried my blade from those who comes my way.

It was wrong of me to think that going beserk would be enough to cure this overwhelming sadness that swallowed me whole.

It took us hours to annihilate half of the creatures, I was far behind Yoo Jonghyuk, who was already near the top of an extremely rocky mountain where the boss resides. I looked up seeing much larger demon-like creatures guarding the tower. At first glance, you'd know that they are much more stronger than the ones we have just fought.

"Y/n-ssi, can you still go? You look drained," Hyunsung voiced out his concern, "Take a short break to catch your breath, we'll cover him and hold it in until you return."

I shook my head, "I don't need a break. Who knows what might happen."

"But you look extremely fatigued. What if you suddenly lose consciousness," he patted my back, "Second to Jonghyuk-ssi, you are the most strongest, between you and me soon you will be able to rival his abilities and win against him in combat! We can't lose you Y/n-ssi."

"Aish, why are old people so stubborn. Like he said, we can take care of them ourselves and protect your dearest Yoo Jonghyuk until you return. What, do you think we're weaklings or something?" Namwoon said.

"You guys..." my mouth was agape, realizing something so I asked, "Do you not know?"

"Know what?" both of them said at the same time confirming my suspicion. I could feel my blood ran cold, "Not only was he selfish, Jonghyuk... is a damn coward."

"Ehh? Do you hear yourself? You're really calling him a cowa–"

I jumped and jumped up the mountain with all my might not minding the the tiredness that I felt physically as well as emotionally. I know that it's tactical, what he did is reasonable but my own emotions got the best of me, clouding my mind.

If they knew about what had happened they won't be able to focus, they will mourn her death. He didn't tell them because he's afraid we'd lose.

Upon reaching the top, the ugly creatures immediately sensed my presence and the only option was to fight. I was holding both the Yil sword and a spare one and started swinging.

"Is she crazy?!" I heard Kim Namwoon exclaimed from below. That brat has such a strong voice.

I felt something hit my gut that send me flying, I was about to fall from such height if it wasn't for a quick weapon change, my whip which was wrapped around the neck of the creature who hit me propelled me back up.