99

SNOW WHITE'S POISON
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 99

Kim Dokja was out of breath, not being able to keep up with (Y/n)'s speed— now that she's a wolf, she's far more faster than he is.

"Looking for someone?" He turned around to find the person he was looking for.

"(Y/n), your ears are gone?" He did not get an answer. Instead, she pulled out a revolver from her side and aimed it at him.

"What...?"

A bullet escaped the gun and let out a loud sound, luckily Kim Dokja's reflexes are good enough to avoid getting hit.

"What is happening?!" Jung Heewon started shaking Yoo Sangah who was holding Kenji— who fortunately fell asleep.

"Did (Y/n)-ssi just tried to shoot Dokja-ssi...?" Lee Hyunsung asked, unable to process what was happening.

"(Y/n)? What are you—?" He rolled on the ground, the bullet barely missing him by an inch.

(Y/n) was quite literally showering him with fucking bullets and it was becoming hard to avoid all of them so he decided to run— seeing as they've all lost their items when they entered the special scenario.

"Shit." She muttered as she ran out of bullets. She frustratingly threw the gun on the ground, licking her lip and said, "Hm, I don't need it anyway. I can kill you just with my bare hands."

"What the fuck!" Jung Heewon exclaimed, tugging on her hair, baffled at the unexpected turn of events.

"Oho~" Jung Heewon whistled using her fingers, seeing Kim Dokja getting pinned to a tree.

"Aye, wasn't expecting that but... okay..." Jung Minseob said, swallowing an entire banana without chewing.

"That's uhh— I have no comment." Lee Hyunsung looked to the side, then back at the monitor, then back to the side.

"I also have no comment." Yoo Sangah smiled awkwardly while nodding her head slightly.

"Can I just say... that was hot..." Lee Sungkook mumbled.

"She's literally tryna' kill him!" Lee Jihye pointed at the screen, where (Y/n) is choking him.

"Well, yes, but it's hot. Anyone wants to be Dokja-ssi right now? Just me? Liars."

After about five fucking minutes of (Y/n) spewing shit— sorry, the author got lazy to write dialogues.

"You know, I figured out the biggest regret in life."

Kim Dokja looks up at her, he was actually surprised how he's still alive, his neck is literally about to snap.

"Meeting you."

-•-

"Jonghyuk?!"

"AHHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL!!" Jung Heewon screamed, yeeting a bottle of water in the air and banging her head on a table.

"Hah, told ya'" Lee Jihye said, smiling smugly at the older woman.

"Isn't she that bastard's wife?" Gong Pildu asked, genuinely confused about what was happening. He was under the impression that the two are actually a married couple.

"They aren't married!" Lee Jihye cried out.

"But they are fucking togethe— that sounded weird... but I mean— they were about t— no— no, yes, they are... dating, and they have children!"