𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐~☆

Start from the beginning

"These are my brothers belongings and I need them safely stored in my home in Paris." I continued. They all nodded in unison and I waved them off.

"Jungkookie... why don't you sit down for a while.. hm?" Namjoon said, another dear friend I see as a parent figure, as he guided me towards my chair.

"I can't sit down. I can't stay still or I get even more angry hyung." I sigh rubbing my head back and forth.

"I know this is hard, but we all have your back. Your coronation is only a few days away. From then on, we can finally get back to business." Seokjin said sitting next to Namjoon.

"Taehyung and Hoseok were wondering if you wanted to go to the bar with them.. why don't you go and have a drink?" Namjoon added.

"No, no. I'm fine. Lord knows what I'd do if I intoxicated myself right now." I mumble to myself.

"Yoongi went out to get a few things for the coronation but when he returns he plans on joining us for dinner.. would you like to join?" Seokjin asked.

"No, please hyung. Just stop." I huff angrily.

"I'll be back." I added grabbing my coat from my office chair and making my way down the large flights of stairs that I have. My mansion is absolutely enormous. The biggest one you can buy in South Korea so you can imagine the amount of time it takes for one to leave.

However I don't care at this moment, I need to leave and get out of my head. This is too much to bare right now and I can only think of one person who can help me through it all. I get inside my Ferrari and drove to the place I know I needed to be at.

Time skip
————-
"Aigoo, our Jungkookie has came to visit." Mr. Kang laughed sweetly as he limped over to give me a hug.

I smiled and chuckled in return as I approached him with a hug. Mr. Kang is an old man from my village. The kindest old man on earth.

Whenever my father or mother left me and Junghyun alone at home, we always came to visit Mr. Kang. He took us in as if we were his own children. He owns a small tteokbokki restaurant and lives in a small room above it.

He works so hard and somehow always manages to keep a smile on his face all day. Although he doesn't have enough money, he always spent it on me and Junghyun. He fed us, cleaned us, raised us and treated us as his sons. Whenever Junghyun and I offered him money or even a room in our huge home, he always refused. He never wanted to leave his little restaurant behind because he loves seeing the smile on his customers faces when they eat his delicious food.

"How are you papa Kang?" I asked planting a kiss on his forehead. He is much shorter than I am. Overtime as he got older, he just started limping and limping more.

"Better now, it's good to see you my son." He smiled and chuckled as he cupped my face. I smile with tears in my eyes getting that familiar feeling of happiness again. The feeling of home.

"Aigo Aigoo, why do you look so sad Kookie-Ah?" Mr. Kang said with a worried face.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to be here with you papa." I sniffled as a tear ran down my face.

"Don't you cry now, cry for me when I'm gone. I'm so glad you're here my son. Now where is Junghyunie?" He smiles wiping away my tears.

Mr. Kang doesn't know about the death of my brother.  I don't want him to know. Just recently, he's had a heart attack and a stroke in the span of 6 months. I don't want to inflict any sadness on him or trigger any more sickness on him. I need him to live longer so I can selfishly be here with him longer.

The Crime LordOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara