ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁴

Start from the beginning

I knocked and she yelled for me to come in.

When I did, the guidance counselor smiled at me, I noticed a boy sitting in the chair.

His back was facing me, but he had shoulder-length blond unkempt hair and he had a black coat on.

"Ah, Miss L/N. Please sit." The counselor said, I sat down.

She clapped her hands together, "So, I've filled you both in on the program, and I hope you two and get along. I paired you two together for a reason." She said, the boy stayed silent.

"You both will work out a schedule, and Osorō." She looked at him with narrowed eyes, "You will attend these sessions." He grunted.

She gave me a smile, "You two are free to go." I stood up and left the room, holding the door open for Osorō.

When he faced me, I got a better look at him.

He was fairly tall, had yellow eyes, bandages on his arms, and an 'x' shaped scar on his cheek.

Once we both got in the hall, he looked at me.

We starred at each other, then he sighed.

"When do you want to meet up?" He asked, his voice was deep.

I thought for a moment, "Maybe tomorrow? I have plans today." He nodded.

"We can meet at the library, or wherever." He nodded again, "The library works."
I nod, "Okay, we can meet after school."

We parted ways and I went to find Kizano to tell him I couldn't make it to practice. I walked past the gym and heard yelling.

I peaked my head inside and saw Kizano arguing with a boy, he had yellow hair and eyes, tan skin, had muscles, and swim goggles.

I stepped inside the gym to listen, "You have a club room for practice! The sports club needs the gym for basketball!" The guy yelled.

Kizano crossed his arms, "And we need to practice on a large stage!" He fired back.

The both glared at each other, and I decided to intervene before buff guy beats up Kizano.

"Um, Kizano?" I asked as I walked up to them. He smiled, "Oh, my darling! Come to visit me?" He asked with a smirk, I chuckled. "No, I just came to tell you, I need a rain check on practice tomorrow."

He smiled, "Of course darling!"

I looked at the other guy, he was looking at me, I smiled and held out my hand. "Hi, I'm Y/N." He smiled too and shook my hand. "I'm Aso, president of the sports club!"

I nodded, "Are you in drama club?" He asked, I shook my head, "No, I'm just in the play." He smirked, "You should join the sports club then!"

I chuckled, "I'm not great at sports." He chuckled too, "That's alright! Just offering." I nodded.

"Well, I gotta meet my friends. Bye guys!" I said with a smile.

I left the gym and walked through the halls. I was about to go to the roof, but I saw Amao in the Cooking Club decorating a cake.