I knew it from the start, even tho the play area seems to remain intact, I always feared the broken cracks and loosened screws everywhere. Who takes responsibility for this trash place anyway? It's a crime hotspot and most people fear for their lives when they enter here. Kids to adult kidnapping-related cases and murdered dead bodies discovered in this place.

I heard there is even less pay scale for the workers who clean here. This park stinks and Yolanda's foundation was the one supposed to refurbish and make this park more lively. She can do this to some extent and make the park look cooler with all the daffodils she established here.

But I still feel bad for this poor child of someone lying over here. I remember a while ago the swing felt intact and no one would have predicted such a disaster from before.

I hope she walks well from this damage, her skull is cut open and her brain sustained more injuries from it.

I may not sleep for nights after this.

This fucking park needs to be reported and shut off soon, insane of Yolanda to renovate and work here. I would be filing a lawsuit against this park property if I were her mother. I wonder how many other children will further hurt themselves like this if this trash place is still in public use.
...
People commented on their wish, only the horrified mother who stood silent, amused, and broken, ran off her consciousness to save her child lying in the pool of blood.

Yolanda's footprints that stained the blood of her daughter when this woman moved more vigorously into the ambulance and the hospital for her daughter.

Even when the father fell to his knees the poor mother ran out senseless with her child to provide her the treatment immediately to save her from dying.
....

The family of Ian's, especially the connection between the father and the daughter shrunk gradually by the time the little girl turned 3, and symptoms slowly swarmed in her life making a livelihood with the little girl almost unbearable to the sight.

Today for the first time the dad became glad for seeing tremendous behavioral development in her after she started her treatment here.

Monty started to accept his decision which was pushed forth by Ashley who formerly treated Freida. The medications to decrease the size of inflammation and to ease her current mental condition, the therapy for her behavioral guidance, and medication training to rest her mentality with emotions and mood swings. Guiding her on how to act against all those predatory thoughts that occupy through her nervous system and general response that mostly resulted in worse outcomes.

Monty realized his happiness for the first time through these rough years spent. His immense happiness for his daughter seemed like never before.
~~~

"If only I knew about schizophrenia,
If only she should have gotten this better treatment before,
I bet it could've saved Yolanda from all the troubles till her death and mostly from her death as well!"

Monty got himself dressed in black finally for the funeral ceremony of his wife. The only day he has been delaying so far until today, grooming through his brown hair while standing before the mirror.

"It already passed plenty of weeks since her death and I am shamelessly preparing myself for the funeral now. Her dead body has been stored ever since. How do I feel facing my little one, I could never bring up revealing her mother's death. She might still be waiting for her momma,"

Somewhere deep down in his heart, Monty could always sulk with himself for not being able to reveal the death news to his daughter and also could never find the proper method to do so.

The girl was yet not an attendee at her mother's funeral and nothing bothered more to Monty than imagining what his daughter might feel for not being invited to her mother's funeral later on in her life.

As a daughter even tho it's her right that she should see her mother's last step on earth. Freida was just too young for it and as a father, he knew it deep down as it was for her sake.

Monty took a call from Leon and carefully listened to what he had to speak on.

"Monty, when should we shift the dead body to your home? Have you welcomed any guests yet?"

"Bring the body now, all the preparations from my side are already handled well and everything is ready including the coffin and so but neither of the guests has arrived yet," spoke Monty.

"They might come on their time, but Monty I have this curious question. Since we were the ones to pick up the body from the freezers at the morgue in the hospital and Quinton was the one who have performed the autopsy in her way, she even mentioned about deep freezing the body again till today.

Monty, have you checked upon your dead wife anytime after she was constantly in the freezers over this whole time?"

"Actually yes, only once and when she freshly was dead. The hospital called me once but I rather convinced them to store her body for a day and delayed the funeral process till this day. I have no clue about her appearance till today,"
~~~