violent delights

TW: sucide, depression, and a lost of a loved one

Niklaus Mikealson was a hateful man. He never had the love of father, the man who 'raised' him but he did have all his hate. His mother, the one that was supposed to protect him, love him...Esther Mikealson was one of the many reasons he turned out this way.

Klaus Mikealson was a complicated man. He was born a werewolf, his mother had an affair with an Alpha Wolf yet hid her secret from everyone. When his youngest brother was killed Esther called upon the gods to help her children. She turned them into monsters that go by the name The Original Vampires.

Nik was a family man. He loved his daughter more than anything in the world. Hope his littlest wolf, his heart...was dying and there was no way of saving her. Nik had tried to take the Hollows Magic into himself sacrificing himself for his sweet girl. But Hope had different ideas, she made a deal with the Hollow. She'd give her body and power completely to Inadu if she leaved her family alone, even in death. Inadu of course agreed, she only wanted Hopes power...the day Klaus was supposed to die was instead the day his only child died.

The Original Hybrid fell into a deep depression, without his Hope. He had nothing to live for so on the one month anniversary of her death he took the white oak stake and walked to their favorite place.

The art museum...

"Look dad!! That's your painting!" A little Hope jumped up and down while grabbing her dads hand.

"Oh yes, we'll I remembered you saying that I should show my art to the world." Klaus smiles gently at his sweet girl.

He loved her more than anything in the world. He'd do anything and everything for her no matter the cost. Hope was his humanity, the best of him. She was his heart and he'd burn the whole world down if it meant that she was happy.

"Oh Hope my sweet girl." Klaus cried while tracing her favorite painting of his.

"Why didn't you just let me do this for you?"

"I would...would've done anything for you!"

Nik falls to his knees, his heart physically aching. All this pain he couldn't handle it, he wanted to see her, he needed too. He can't live without her and he doesn't intend to.

Klaus pulls out the the white oak stake from his jacket.

"I'll see you soon my littlest wolf." He mumbles.

Pointing the stake where his heart would be. His hands are shaking with anticipation, he couldn't wait to see her.

"Dad?"

Klaus closed his eyes picturing his sweet girl, his Hope.

"Dad! I missed you"

His body shakes and his cheeks are covered in his tears.