𓆩♡𓆪First Day𓆩♡𓆪

╰┈➤ A/N: Here are some writing tags to understand characters talking (˶ ᵔ ̫ ᵔ ˶) ♡

"When someone talks"

''When Saiki thinks."

Saiki "Speaking"

"Someone's thoughts"

Simple actions or simply describing stuff.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

✰Readers POV✰

You hear the sound of an alarm blaze in your right ear. Your eyes soon blink open as a smile pastes itself on your face. You feel your hand grab onto your phone turning off the alarm as you sit up from your queen-size bed. "Ah! Perfect timing. Right at 5:10! Guess it's time to get ready for the first day of school!" 

You hurry out of the covers as you walk to your bathroom starting up a shower as you run to your closet for your school uniform. After a 5-9 min shower, you finally went out with a towel. Turn on your hairdryer as you dry your hair. After a bit, you scurry to the drawers full of accessories. You lucky found one of your favorites! A bunny head with white ruffles on the bottom. The back had multiple clips to add but keep like this would be nice for the first day!

                                                                                     ⬇ (here's the clip) 

✴ (Time Skip to when you are standing in the gym as the principal is giving a very, very long speech) ✴

"I never knew principles gave such long speeches...tbh everyone looks so tired, so I guess this is..." Before you could finish your thoughts the sound of something hitting the floor caught many student's attention. A green-haired boy seems to have fainted. "Maybe this speech was too long.." After some tall guy with a very strange chin tried doing CPR a teacher told him and a pink-haired guy with some green clips on his head to take them to the nurse. Turns out the guy and the pink-haired boy had some bad fever and then an ambulance was called...

 "Not the best way to start the school day... But hey (•ᴗ•,, )''. As soon as everyone was given time to get to class, I realized a young lady was beside me. She had short light brown hair with a pink ribbon on the middle front. "She seems nervous. Maybe it's first-day school nerves? I thought that for a second before she turned to me. Her face lit up before asking "Are you Hoshino Y/N!" "Oh, that's why..." It seemed like after the girl said that everyone who heard her seemed to gaze over. Like if they all were thinking the same thing. As soon as I nod at the girl's question, she seems to brighten up more before swaying compliments and disbelief that I was here.