Strawberries & Cream 🍓

"May I?" Ichigo kisses your jaw and down your neck tenderly. He lifts his eyes to you, your gaze matching his.

Your fingers ran through his hair "Yes Ichigo" you breathed out. He smiled kissing you deeply and not hesitating to stick his tongue in your mouth.
His fingers slipped your kimono down further and further until he dropped it to the floor.
He felt your body tense underneath him... maybe he was going too fast? "We can stop here-"
"No- I'm just nervous" You avoided his eye contact as you undid the clasp of your bra but you didn't let it come off.

"Don't worry we'll go slow" Ichigo kissed your cheek. He undid the sash holding his Yukata revealing his toned body.
He could see you become more comfortable but that didn't stop him from being shy himself as your eyes roamed him.

You both stared at each other with bashful faces.
Ichigo placed his hand on your thigh bringing his lips to yours again. He grazed your skin softly till he reached your chest pulling down the straps slowly till he took it off completely.

He peers down at your breasts and his skin heats up. "Don't stare at them like that" You covered his eyes lightly. "It's e-embarrassing"
Ichigo removed your hands and placed a kiss on your arm. He guided your fingers over his chest and then down his toned abs. You bit your lip how was he so hot? "You like what you see?" He smirks "I feel the same looking at you...your beautiful (YN)" he kissed your fingers.
"I want to make you feel good. Allow me to (YN)"

You relaxed into his embrace. Ichigo reaches down and gives one of your nipples a lick.
"Ah!~" Your moan ignites something in him. He starts to suck and circle it with his tongue. His free hand cups your other breast massaging it gently enjoying how soft you felt.

His lips and hand swap and your moans fuel him.
He looks at his work seeing them glistened and erect. You were breathing heavily and the wetness between your legs drove you crazy.
Your hand snakes through his orange strands "I need more of you" You kissed him passionately.

Ichigo slid his fingers down your navel and right on top of your panties. You spread your legs for him. He smirked into your kiss and rubbed your clit slightly. "Mmm" You moaned into his kiss

Before you knew it he had slid your panties off.
His long slender fingers felt the wetness of your folds as they slipped back and forth.
"(YN) fuck- your so wet. You really want me" Ichigo bit your shoulder playfully. He rubbed two fingers on your clit as he kissed down your body.

"Keep going~" you watched him trail down your abdomen. Ichigo placed his head between your thighs running his hand down them. His eyes keeping contact with yours he ran his tongue slowly over your folds making sure he hit your sweet spot.

"Shit- ahh" your back arched. Ichigo kept licking and occasionally sucking on your clit. Every moan and gasp of his name sent bolts of desire down to his cock. He wanted to please you more, he loved seeing you unravel like this.

Ichigo inserted a finger and pumped you slowly.
You grabbed a handful of his hair this told Ichigo he was doing something right. He arched his finger inside changing angles
"don't stop"
"Cum for me (YN)" Ichigo sped up his movements.
"Yes- Ichigo!~fuck" your toes curled, his mouth nestled on your clit. Your eyes rolled back as you rode his face.

Fingers gripped the sheets feeling the height of your orgasm. Ichigo hovered over you again. "Are you ready?" You felt his hardness on your inner thigh. You nodded.
He pulled off his boxers letting his dick free. Your eyes widened it was bigger than you thought. Ichigo could see the fear in your eyes "If it's too much tell me"
He lined himself up with you rubbing the tip over your wetness. "(YN)~" he moaned and you caught it with your lips. "I can't wait to feel you inside me"
A low grunt left his throat at your words.

He continued to slip over your wetness before pushing the tip at the entrance. Ichigo held your hand going further. He felt the resistance and stopped briefly.
"Ichigo" you squeezed his hand in discomfort.
"Sorry babe" he littered you with kisses to soothe you.
He continued pushing through till he fit most in. He could feel you clinging around his cock which was bliss for him but a bit uncomfortable for you.

"Tell me when" he whispered. Your eyebrows knotted trying to accommodate him and block out the pain. After a moment you told him it was okay to move. Ichigo inched out and pushed back in, pleasure surged through him as he gave you slow strokes.

Your eyebrows relaxed as pain turned to pleasure. Ichigo whispered sweet things in your ear as he leaned further into you.
"Faster" you spoke on his skin. Ichigo lifted himself on one arm and with your hand in his other. He moved at a faster pace making sure you had a view. "You feel good (YN)" he spoke through lustful moans his ginger strands falling over his face "So fucking good"

"More..I want to feel every inch" Your eyes focused on his thrusts. Ichigo reaches down to kiss your lips, you bit his lip lightly. He buried his head in your neck and you wrapped your legs around him. Ichigo dove deeper, and you felt him stretch you out "f-fuck Just like that~" the bed creaked with his thrusts and the room filled with moans.
"I'll give you every inch of me" his tongue trailed the curve of your ear.
"Yes, yes, fuck yes"

Nails across his back and his lips at your neck.

"I'm close Ichigo"
"Me too"
Ichigo's pace staggered and you fell apart underneath him. Ichigo kissed your body and your nail marks were evident on his back.

Your walls clamped around him and you called out his name feeling a rush over your body.
Ichigo became more vocal, he ran his down your stomach as he emptied himself inside you."Fuck" he threw his head back still cumming.

Pulling himself out he lay next to you, he pulled you in close. You held onto him "I love you Ichigo" You ran a thumb across his cheek knowing that at the end of the school year, you'll be leaving.
The sadness in your eyes reflected in his own. "I love you too" he held you closer as if you'd disappear in an instant. "I don't want you to leave" his eyes glossed over tears daring to fall.

"No crying..." You wiped his eyes. "Not until the last day" kissing him "Promise?" Your temple against his.

"Promise"

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️