"Boys have coodies!" She interjected and she's sooooooooooooo cute! Looks really pass on the family.

"Then I have coodies?" Tristan asked, pouting his bottom lip out. Ugh! He's killing me!!!

"No! You don't have coodies cause I love you!" She shyly said and I can see that they're both so close to each other.

"Awe! That's sweet Raine, hey! You said you wanted to meet someone?" Tristan grinned up at me and Raine nodded eagerly.

"Yeah! I want to meet your wife!" She clapped rapidly that she clapped on his cheeks. Raine giggled cutely and my heart just melted. Awwww! I saw Tristan's cheeks reddening and he looked down trying to hide it away. Awwwwwwwww!

"I told you not to call her that." He sneered jokingly and she laughed out loud in a high pitch sound. "Anyways! Raine, meet Audrey, Audrey, meet my cousin Raine," Her big round blue eyes gawped at me with amusement dancing around it.

"You're Audrey?!?" She gasped and immediately jumped on me, I caught her tiny body and held her with care. Tristan beamed at me and I smiled back. "You look so pretty! And you smell good too!" Raine pulled back to stare at my face. This girl is so adorable!

"Awe! Thank you gorgeous, you want to smell good too?" I praised her and she smiled widely, nodding her head.

"Dude, do you have any food? I'm starving," I completely forgot that Ajax was here as he sat in the corner busy tweeting or texting or whatever.

"Oh yeah, Audrey that's Ajax," I smiled at him and he smiled charmingly back at me. "And! No we don't have food!" Tristan's tone was pointed, making Ajax gaze away. "Mine, dude," My boyfriend clarified.

"Alright! Alright! I'll back away! Back away! Can you watch Raine over? I'll just grab something to eat down in the cafe," Ajax slowly backed away towards the door with his arms raised up in the air. Tristan and me both nodded and he breathed out relieved. "Thanks man. Oh and nice meeting you Audrey," He winked at me before pulling the door open and finally walking out the room.

Raine played with my long brunette hair while we sat on the surface of the bed. "I want this one!" She picked out a body mist off the gift basket and it was cotton candy scented fragrance which smelled sweet. I sprayed some on her neck and she giggled.

"Hmmm! Now I wanna eat you!" Tristan joked as he softly bit his cousin's arm, Raine laughed loudly and it made me smile.

"You can keep it," I handed her the body mist and she looked at me with huge eyes, surprised.

"Really!?" She gasped, I nodded and her tiny little arms were around my neck instantly.

"You don't need to give her anything babe," Tristan said but I shook my head.

"It's nothing, and I already love her, she's too cute!" I replied and he smirked at me.

"Thanks Audrey!!" Raine said giddily, pulling back to give me one of her wet kisses. I hugged her tiny torso and grinned.

"You're very welcome baby girl," She giggled and I just wanna hug this kid forever! She's that cuddly!

"Yay! Group hug!" Tristan hugged both of us and squeezed the life out of me. "Both the girls I love in the entire world," He said as he kissed Raine's cheek first then followed by my mouth.

"Ew! Stop!" Raine shrieked in horror and we both laughed.  

------

Ajax never came back for his sister so we tagged Raine along with us when we went to Times Square and she's a fashionista surprisingly. My boyfriend bought her a few items and lots and lots of candies that her eyes never blinked at the sight of them.