9- For me to know and you to find out

Chapter 9! Well there's a lot happening in this chapter so bare with it I guess?? Yeah... Song for this chapter is "Kissin u by Miranda Cosgrove" (iCarly:P) because Tristan and Audrey has been kissing twice now and I think the song is the meaning of why Trristan kiss her so damn much:$ I don't know?!?!?! Maybe??:$ and Kris and Audrey will be in the media too:))) Here y'all go!!:D Thanks for everyone who read and I appreciate it soo much:') *Cyber hugs!!*

"Audrey, wake up! It's noon," Mom spread my sheer curtains open causing the sun rays to burn up my skin.

"Mom! Can you like leave?!" I pulled my blanket above my head and groaned.

"Sweetie, what did you guys do last night? His corvette was here till past midnight," I get that my mom is concerned about us being active but its getting in my nerves.

"Nothing!" I said muffled. Honestly! It's not like I'm gonna have sex in this house where people are looming around every second.

"Audrey do I have to explain a few things about-" She started but I cut her off.

"Mom. Stop. We didn't do it okay," I sat up on my bed, staring at her with a bored expression.

Since she saw Lucas the other day, she hasn't stopped giving me advice and cautions about safe sex. My head was going to explode soon if she say another thing about it and I'm not dumb to not know things like that, we talked about it through out high school. She's treating me like a child, seriously.  

"Okay, alright, no need to give me attitude," I breathed out sharply and tossed the blanket over. I ignored my mom's remark and walked over to the bathroom. "Breakfast downstairs," She shouted before I heard the door close, rolling my eyes. I'm annoyed. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, changing my pyjamas to a black short shorts and baseball tee. This day will be over before I know it. 

Tristan and I haven't talked about 'The make out underwater' yet and we acted like it never happened with our parents around. He made loads of eye contacts with me and every time I look at him, he's looking at me, grinning or smirking or licking his lips or whatever Tristan do. So far, mom or Steven haven't suspected a thing. 

I made my way down the kitchen but no one was there. Mom lied to me, another reason to be mad at her. "Where's everyone?" I asked Lucy as she flipped a crepe off the pan.

"They're outside Ms. Audrey," I smiled at her politely. I hated how she called me 'Ms.' because Lucy is older than me and it's not right for her to call me that. I'm not like the queen of England or anything.

"Lucy, just call me Audrey," She has been our cook since mom married Steven and I kept telling her to call me just Audrey but that never happened.

"Yes Ms. Audrey," See what I mean? I told her a million times and she still calls me "Ms. Audrey". I pretended not to hear and just head towards the door.

I heard multiple voices and laughters as soon as I opened the sliding door of our backyard and I gave Lucy a confused look, she gave me a shrug and just continued on what she's doing, mom immediately caught my gaze and nudged her head for me to come over. 

My eyes moved towards Tristan who was sitting in the corner looking bored, his headphones was placed on his ears and he was tuning them out. It was clearly a boring discussion for us teenagers. 

"Cynthia, Greg, I want you to meet my daughter," Mom stood up and motioned her hands,  I dragged both my feet towards the bench they're sitting on and mom pulled my arm close to her. "This is Audrey,"

A lady with crop blonde hair stretched out her hand for me to shake and I grasped it firmly. She gripped it tightly, almost crushing my bones and my eyes widen. I just smiled at the guy named Greg and he gave me a curt nod.