22- Cry your heart out

Chapter 22!! :'( Tristan is gone and Audrey's depressed:( I think they both are depressed... Well a lot of you are hating on me right now because Tristan left but don't worry;) they'll come back in one of the chapter in the future;) you'll just have to wait and see:P ....Or will they? Song for the chapter is 'So soon by Marianas Trench,' Goooooo get reading;)

~Audrey's POV~

I was bawling my eyes out on my bed after they left. I just can't accept the fact that Tristan is gone and it hurts so bad like no one can understand. I'm slowly dying inside and there's too much pain.

My phone vibrated a couple times but I ignored it, I didn't care cause nothing matters right now and answering it won't poof him back here magically. I just want him back.

"Audrey?" Kris's voice went through the other side of my door and I sobbed out. I can't stop crying even if I tell myself not to. Ugh! I wiped my eyes with the blanket but it just watered back every time. "Audrey! I've been calling you and- Oh my god! What the hell happened? Your house is a mess and so are you!" Gee, thanks for the compliment. She rushed over to me and gave me a comforting hug but it didn't comfort me, it only made me miss Tristan more because he comforts me the best. 

"K-Kris, h-h-h-he's g-gone," I hiccuped and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Who died?!" She asked shocked. If I wasn't in pain right now, I'll slap her right on the cheek. I'm sorry.

I pulled away from her and pressed the heels of my palm on my eyes. Gah! Make the pain go away! Please! I dried my eyes and inhaled in a deep breath.

"Tri-" I cried again. I can't even finish his entire name without being so emotional. Kris hugged me again and she patted my back.

"Shhhhh tell me later," She caressed my hair and I bawled on her shoulder. "You need ice cream, let's go get you ice cream," I don't think ice cream can do anything about this kind of pain. She pulled me up and guided me down stairs in the kitchen where my mom's wine bottle lie on the island top. I fucking hate her. This is all her fault for being such a bitch.

I sat on the stool, laying my head on my arms and cried more. My best friend opened up the curtains and light filled the entire room. I wiped my eyes and cheeks dry while Kris looked for the ice cream in the freezer. 

"Here," She placed the entire carton of Ben&Jerry's cookie dough and a spoon in front of me. "Eat up!" Kris leaned her elbows on the island top and waited me to start digging. I sniffed, scooping out a handful and shoving it in my mouth. "There you go bitch," I practically look like a pig right now but I don't care. I'm miserable so let me look like it. Kris grabbed her own spoon of the drawers and helped me ate the ice cream.

"Thanks Kris," I said as I licked the spoon clean.

"What the hell happened? You just came back from Paris a few hours ago, why are you crying? Where's everyone?" She asked and my lips quivered again. Gaaaaah! I bit it down and swallowed the lump in my throat. Don't cry! I'm not gonna cry! I'm not gonna- Shit! I had a major break down in front of my best friend and she looked completely worried. "Are you okay Audrey?" She asked, staring at me closely. Obviously not!

I shook my head and sobbed. "I'm sorry," I gasped out. This really hurts! I wanted to pull my heart out of my chest to stop the pain, it hurts that bad.

"No, no, it's okay, take your time," Kris walked over to my side and rubbed my back soothingly. "Is it Lucas?" She asked. I shook my head again, "Tristan?" Then I wailed out loud. I can't even bare hearing his name. "Okay I need to stop talking," She said to herself and I'm soaking her shirt with my tears.