Blurred Lines (nsfw)

Together, you and Aizawa walk back to his house. When you get there, he unlocks the door and you step inside. Right when he closes the door behind you, he locks it again. Then, he turns around and pulls you into a searing kiss. His hands begin to run up and down your back as you press yourself against him.

His tongue slips between your lips, causing you to moan softly against him. Your hands run through his hair as you kiss him back, the kiss becoming more passionate until you break away for air.

Aizawa takes a small step closer, caging you between him and the door, kissing you once again. This time his hands are on your hips, pulling you toward him. As he leans forward, you can feel his hard cock pressed up against you. You can feel your own body responding, too, and you know that you want him just as much as he wants you. Breaking the kiss again, you start to unbutton his shirt and toss it off to the side.

The next you connect, you reach behind his neck and pull him close to you again. You begin kissing him passionately, your tongues dancing together. 

You move your hands over his chest, feeling his muscles flex under your touch. You run your hands up and down, enjoying every inch of him.

When he pulls away this time, he whispers to you asking you to follow him to his bedroom. With a smile, you take his hand and allow him to lead you.

Once in his room, you remove your clothes and stand to face him. Quietly, he takes your hands and leads them to the waistband of his pants. And without being told, you pull his pants down, allowing him to step out of them.

Next, you pull his boxers down, freeing his throbbing cock. You watch as it springs forth and you can see the veins pulsing along its length. You can help but smile, still a bit thrown off that Aizawa genuinely has feelings for you, despite everything.

You lean forward and lick the head of his cock, causing him to let out a soft moan. Then, you that the entirety of his length into your mouth- well, as much as you can manage. You suck him slowly, letting your tongue swirl around the head of his cock.

When you pull back, you look up to see his half-lidded eyes watching you carefully. He then reaches down and runs his fingers through your hair gently, guiding you back to his cock and bobbing you up and down his shaft. You can feel him start to move his hips slightly, too, fucking your mouth with his cock.

You try to take as much of him as you can, but he is seriously big. You gag a little when he hits the back of your throat and tears prick at the side of your eyes, but the throaty moans he gives you make it oh-so worth it.

When he lets go of your head, allowing you to sit back, he tells you to stand up and turn around. Without a single complaint, you do as he says. Facing away, you can feel him grab your wrists gently from behind and ties something around them- his scarf.

You're then pushed face down on his bed, his hands wandering across the back of your body. You can feel his hard cock pressed against your ass until he bends down and places your knees on the bed, spreading them apart. 

With his breath on your wet pussy, a soft moan is pulled from your lips. He then begins to tease you with his tongue, causing you to push your ass back towards him and he begins to lick you.

Aizawa slides his tongue along your pussy, tasting you. He flicks his tongue across your clit, making you gasp. And then he moves his tongue lower and you can feel him slide inside you. You moan loudly and arch your back, pushing your pussy harder on his tongue. He sucks your juices from your pussy and slides his tongue back up your slit.

With soft kisses, he moves farther back to your asshole. You tense up and squirm, but he makes sure to hold you tight. He then sticks his tongue deep inside your ass, and your whole body seems to light up with electricity.

As he continues to lick your ass, he moves one of his hands to your pussy and slides two fingers inside of you. He slides them in and out, causing you to moan louder and push your pussy against his fingers. You can feel yourself growing ever so close to your orgasm. But before you do, he pulls his fingers out.

"Please," you begin to beg him. "Don't stop, Shota. Fuck me."

However, you can no longer feel the warmth of him nearby. Instead, you hear a few sounds in the room, but with a mind drunk on lust, it's hard to make out exactly what he's doing.

Thankfully, he returns before you go too mad. He presses his cock against your pussy, thrusting himself inside rather impatiently and you cry out in pleasure. He fucks you hard and fast, ramming the same cock you could swallow only half of, deep inside of you.

Your eyes roll in the back of your head and your nails dig into your palms, still tied behind your back. Aizawa continues to fuck you from behind, his hands tight on your hips. His cock is thick and hard inside of you, stretching you open.

You can feel his balls slapping against your ass as he fucks you harder. He pulls out, and then shoves himself back in, over and over again. The sound of skin slapping together fills the room like music to your ears.

"You like this, don't you?" he hums, "I know you do, my love."

"Mhm," you say breathlessly. "Yes."

"Good, 'cause I want to hear you beg for me to let you cum," he says and starts to pump faster.

"Please," you whisper, your voice shaking with need. "Please, please let me cum!"

Though you can't see him, you're pretty sure he's smirking down at you. He then thrusts into you one last time before letting you have what you've been begging for. Your body tenses up as your orgasm hits and a scream bursts from between your lips. Aizawa holds you tightly as you come down from your high and then slowly slides out of you before rolling onto his side next to you.

He then wraps his arm around you, pulling you close to him. "That was fun," he whispers.

"We should do it again sometime," you reply, a small smile growing across your lips as you allow your eyes to slowly close.