"Guys," Y/n interrupted the planning as he tapped Harry and Hermione on the shoulder.

"What?" Ron almost yelled as he looked at the Malfoy.

"Oh, nothing... Just checking if anyone else hears the music playing?" Y/n asked sarcastically as he stared at Ron.

"Are you an idiot? Of course, we hear the music, the harp is right-" Ron froze as droll fell onto his shoulder. The four looked up to find Fluffy staring down at them. Without thinking too much about it, Y/n pushed Harry into the hole and followed by Hermione.

Fluffy ripped the door off the entrance and Ron got the idea and jumped in before Y/n even touched him, giving Y/n just enough time to jump in, feeling his jacket get ripped off by Fluffy. Y/n instantly found himself in a peculiar situation.

"Woah, lucky this plant thing is here," Ron celebrated, Both Y/n and Hermione seemed to have other ideas however as vines started wrapping around the quartet. Ron and Harry began trying to fight the vines off but to no avail.

"You need to stop moving, the both of you," Hermione was the first to call out as she watched the other two Gryffindors. "This is Devil-Snare, you have to relax or else it will only kill you faster," She tried explaining as she watched them.

"Kill us faster, Oh now I can relax!" Ron spat as he tugged at the vines, Hermione gave him a sarcastic smile before glaring at the Weasley. "Wait!" Ron screamed as he looked around. "Hermione, where is your boyfriend," Even though he was being sarcastic, he had brought up a valid point because neither Harry nor Hermione could see Y/n anywhere. Before they knew it, Hermione had sunk beneath the vines.

"Hermione!" Harry yelled as he began tugging at his vines once again.

"Just relax!" Hermione yelled from beneath the Devil-Snare.

"Hermione, where are you?" Harry questioned.

"Bloody hell, do as she says!" Y/n yelled this time, clearly annoyed by the constant tugging and thrashing from above. Harry took a deep breath upon hearing his two friends' voices and allowed himself to sink into the plant before falling through from beneath it, being caught by Y/n.

"He's not relaxing is he?" Hermione questioned as the trio looked at the vines above them.

"Apparently not," Harry shook his head.

"Bloody hell," Y/n was beyond frustrated at this point. "We need to do something about his stupidity," Y/n growled.

"I remember reading something in Herbology," Hermione muttered as she paced up and down.

"'Mione! You are brilliant," Y/n exclaimed as he pulled his want out.

Lumos Solem

A blinding flash of light emitted from Y/n's wand as the Devil-Snare parted and Ron fell threw, unlike with Hermione and Harry, Y/n made no move to catch the panicking Weasley as he fell right in front of the Malfoy's feet. "Ron, are you okay?" Harry asked as he helped Ron to his feet.

"Yeah," Ron quickly dusted himself off before looking at the plant above them. "Lucky we didn't panic," He smiled as he watched Y/n slide his wand back into his holster. "Good job with that quick think 'Mione,"

"It's Her-mione," The brunette snapped at Ron before walking towards Y/n. "What is that?"

"Sounds like wings," Harry answered as he joined the two, followed by Ron before the four walked into the next room.