17. eres mi religion

Start from the beginning

"i know! i know! it just happened?" stefani said shrugging her shoulders and leaning against the washing machine. "matt downloaded tinder on my phone and he kept on swiping left for everyone until i saw that she was on tinder too and matt swiped right. it was honestly so hilarious because the whole time it was hailey typing for her because she didn't even know she was on tinder."

"i'm sorry i just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're talking to emily engstler." kinsley said putting her lips into a tight line and shaking her head. stefani giggled nodding her head. "wait tinder?!"

"i'm not even getting paid!" madison groaned dropping herself to the ground letting monika, kate and gabbie set everything up. "this is so stupid." madison muttered digging inside of the picnic basket and grabbing a sandwich. there was five sandwiches, they weren't going to miss one.

"it's romantic." kate said bringing the stacks of pillows and dropping them down to the blanket that was extended and holder down by heavy rocks that monika painted with flowers or hearts.

"where even is she?" madison asked mouth full of the food.

"no idea." monika said shrugging her shoulder.

"60?!" caitlin whispered to herself as the flower lady brought a bouquet of roses. she knew roses were expensive but she didn't know this expensive. the flower lady smiled asking her cash or credit.

"credit." caitlin said handing her credit card not wanting to hear the ding sound meaning she's 60 dollar less. she glanced at the flowers and smiled to herself. its worth it though. anything for kinsley is worth that kind of money, she's worth more than just 60.

"thank you." caitlin said.

• • •

caitlin 🦅🦅
private messages between
caitlin 🦅🦅 and kenny ❣️

kenny ❣️
i can't believe im abt to admit this
but i miss you so much
where are you
caitlin.

now i know how bella swan felt
if you take away wtv tf she went through
how did i go from hating you
to missing you
what kind of voodoo did you put on me?

WITCH

caitlin 🦅🦅
i'm almost home bb
js needed to do some last minute stuff
also happy valentine's day

kenny ❣️
happy valentine's day 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🥶🥶🥶

caitlin 🦅🦅
you can never be romantic with me
it's like your allergic to it

kenny ❣️
I AM NOT😱😱😱

caitlin 🦅🦅
what's my name and picture in your contact list?

kenny ❣️
what's mine?

caitlin 🦅🦅