Thugs and Hood Love 2

Start from the beginning

I pulled my right hand back and swung forward and punched the crack head one good as time in his right jaw, ready for him to swing back on me. Before I could hit him again, the crack head started to back away from me and someone had grabbed my wrist. At first I thought he got scared of me and I let a slick grin spread across my face. The crowd's noise quieted down too and I got curious as to who the dumb motherfucker was that had grabbed my hand and had caused everyone to get quite.

"Who the hell is this?" I asked as I angrily snatched my hands out of the unknown person's grip, ready to beat the fuck out of them if I had to. As I turned around and saw who had my wrist, my voice disappeared, along with all my previous anger. I now knew why the crack head had stepped back and the crowd had quited down. The President of the Hood had arrived.

Thinking that I was going to fight the person that had grabbed me, I now knew better. Ain't no way was I going to fight Billy. It wasn't that I was scared that he would hit me back. I didn't put it completely pass him though. I just didn't want to mess-up his face at all. All of its features were perfect. From his muscular jaw-line to his medium sized lips, it was all perfect.

"Calm down," Billy said with authority lingering on every word as he dropped my limp hand, letting it fall by my side.. "Um...," was all I said nervously. "What you doing out here ma," he responded as though he was angry at me for some unknown reason.

"I was just about to go home when bruh right there started to talk mad shit," I said as I used my thumb to point to the guy who was standing behind me. "Aye Bonez, there ain't no problems here, ain't it?" Billy asked the crack head as he continued to look in my eyes.

Looking into Billy's eyes was as if he could see the truth behind every lie I ever told. It was like he could see the darkest secrets that no one ever knew about. I had to instantly look away before he saw the real me.

Not just the hard ass girl who sold shit out on the streets, who wanted so desperately to make a name for herself to get out the hood, who was thrilled with the fast life and all that out held. But the girl, who cried when she was hurt, who could sometimes be too emotional, who admired him and his lifestyle from a distance. Don't think I love him, cause I don't. Love don't know me, and I'll appreciate it if it didn't.

Even though I wanted to continue to look back into his black looking eyes, fear got the best of me so I immediately turned to look at the man whose ass I was just about to beat named Bonez, and the nosey as crowd. Focusing all my attention on Bonez, I could see why he had gotten that name. He was all skin and bones. That crack was eating his ass from the inside-out.

"Na...Nawl Bee. I didn't know she was one of yo girls. My bad," Bonez said with a shaky voice. I didn't know whether I was supposed to be upset or not by Bonez comment. I knew Billy had a lot of girls, and to be categorized as one of them was kind of offensive.

"She ain't, but if you fuck with her then it'll still be bad on yo ass. Now go head by yo fucking business," Billy said, throwing his head in the direction for Bonez to go. "Aight Bee," Bonez said before he turned around to leave in the exact direction Billy indicated for him to go. The entire crowd still had their eyes on me. They had all watched the show from beginning to ending, and they still hadn't left. "These niggahs  know they nosey as hell out here," I said to Billy. "Get the fuck outta here," Billy said to the crowd. No one dared to say anything in response. They knew Billy would have then killed before they fixed their mouths to back talk him. The weight this niggah name carries is nuts, I thought with a smile. Billy then stepped back in front of my line of vision and looked down at me to continue our conversation after the crowd had disappeared.

Instead of saying anything, he just stared in my eyes once again. Being around Billy always made me nervous, and this time was no different. I was starting to get even more nervous than before because I had no idea why he was still here. He had stopped the fight from happening, so why the hell was he still here? I thought of any possible reason as to why he hadn't left yet, but nothing came to mind. The silence had gotten to me, so I said the first thing I could think of without embarrassing myself. "Thanks." I mentally slapped myself for that.