Chapter 2

Your eyes widened as you slowly looked up. He sneered down at you as he backhanded you. You gasped at the feeling of falling upon contact. The Villagers all looked down at you with disgust as they started throwing rocks at you and shouting incoherent hateful words. You slowly got up and bolted at a gap in the crowd as the women shrieked and grabbed their children believing you were coming after them, the men all chased you with pitchforks and torches one throwing his pitchfork grazing your arm and another throwing his torch effectively hitting you right in between your shoulder blades.

You yelled in pain as you stumbled but didn't fall into the forest you could faintly hear barking as you ran as fast as your legs could go 'My god! Why do they want me so bad? I'm already leaving!' you thought as you looked back. You tripped on a root above ground and fell behind a bush as you heard the dogs run right past barking the men close behind "Come on! It can't have gotten far! You all know how high a price those things go for!" one yelled. You felt your breath stop. 'They want to...sell me!?' you thought as you put your hands to your mouth to quiet your ragged breaths.

You slowly crawl back not seeing the drop behind you. You squeaked and closed your eyes bracing for impact as you fell but you strangely didn't hit the ground you felt warping motions around you as well as a nauseating feeling you felt yourself going through only to be hit by immense heat and the feeling of falling again you opened your eyes as you fell you saw red everywhere you looked.

You hit the ground with a THUD on your back wheezing as the air was knocked out of you. You lay there for a second gritting your teeth with your eyes squeezed tight as the now heat didn't mix well with the burn on your back. Once you got up you looked around and saw...blue? Yes, you saw trees with blue extraordinary leaf formations! "Beautiful.." you awed. You reached out and felt the leaves, they felt like silk.

You heard oinking like a pig's oink and looked around to be met with a large group of piglins with brutes mixed within. You stepped back and snapped a twig all their ears twitched and they snapped their heads towards you. You shrunk back as if trying to disappear.

The brutes were larger and were on guard they had gold chains and darker clothes holding their axes on the defense. You saw a few hybrids within looking at you with awe. You slightly waved "Hi?" you said with a high-pitched voice. "Who are you and what are you doing in the nether." A brute spoke. "I- Um- Fell through?" you asked nervously laughing. They all look around "Lier! There's no portal!" a female piglen spoke up.

You pointed um towards the top of the nether and loe behold there was a portal. "What is she?" a child piglin hiding behind an adult asked. "I'm a hybrid!" you said smiling. "Hmm, your father must have been a human. Male humans tend to take over the dominant gene with how hybrids look." a brute spoke. You looked over he has to have been one of the largest brutes you have ever seen, you probably didn't even go past his chest. You were most definitely the smallest adult there.

An old piglen came over their pink fur starting to have white hairs mixed in. he reached down to where you had shrunk down and patted your head. "You may join us for the time being," he said his eyes were foggy and glazed looking like he had a hard time focusing on a singular thing. "Elder! We don't even know her!" a female brute yelled staring at you with nervous eyes.

"Yes! That's why she'll stay with Technoblade!" he said with a soft closed-eye smile. Suddenly the large brute from before stepped forward threateningly and spoke "Hey! No! I didn't agree to- to- babysit a grown-ass woman!" he yelled struggling for words. "Yes but im the elder am I not?" the old piglen laughed at his words. 'I'm getting the idea that this elder still has the mentality of a kid but the wisdom of a sage...' you thought sweat dropping as he laughed.

The brute now known as Technoblade sighed and walked over towering over you and offering a hand. You looked at it then him nervously. "Comon' now! We don't have all day to get up!" he said shaking his hand. You grabbed it and stood up. Yep, if you weren't sure before you were now. You were the shortest adult there everyone towering over you.

You looked around at the other looking at you oddly, "Mommy, why does she have five fingers instead of four?" you heard a child ask. "Shush! That's not very nice, She was just born like that. Take techno for example! He has five fingers because he was born like that." She scolded her child and then explained. "Oh, Sorry..." the child said looking down. The mother looked up and saw you staring. "I am truly sorry for my son's rudeness! I hope you are not too mad with him.." she said eyes filled with guilt.

"That's okay! It's normal for kids to be curious about me," you said sheepishly putting a hand on your neck. The child ran up and looked up at you with stars in their eyes and grabbed your hand feeling your fingers and palm. You giggled at the feeling of your hands being sensitive to the light touches. The nervous female brute from before came over and looked down at you with unsure eyes without a word she came and took your other hand and also felt it. She slowly became more relaxed until she looked excited about touching your hand.

"So cool!" they both said in synch laughing with stars in their eyes. You sweatdropped and you thought 'I've never thought I could make people so happy by letting them touch my hands' while smiling. "Alright, we better get going if we're to make it by supper time!" the elder said hands behind his back hunched over walking as one piglin walked over and handed him a walking stick. He seemed to have trouble walking even with the stick, so you pulled your hands away as the lady and baby went to their respectable places. You walked over to the elder most others watching you with curious eyes. You put a hand on his back and one under his arm as he smiled at you gratefully. You helped him walk, the brutes at the ready to attack if needed to protect their elder. You held your head pointed at the elder glancing ahead of you to not trip on oncoming obstacles.

~~~~~

You looked ahead of you to see little hut-like things built into the mounds of the Nether the red dirt-like substance looking like a blood-soaked battlefield. "Such a good girl" the Elder whispered just enough to hear as he patted the hand that was holding him staring into nothingness. You smiled at him as he walked to what looked like the center of the mound-like houses

The brute now known as Technoblade put a hand on you shoulder making you jump. "Alright guess you come with me now." he said gruffly looking annoyed. You silently nodded and followed him to a hut thay was a little ways away from the rest. "Why is yours all the way out here?" you asked looking up at him.

"Safety. So im able to keep a look out for hogglins or rival sounders." he said briskly not looking at you ask he opened the door holding it for you closing it when you walked in. "so your pretty strong right?" you ask absent mindedly looking around cringing when you saw how unorginized it was. "Undefeated so far." he said almost like a warning to not try anything.

There was a knock at the door