Chapter 1

Y/n had been born in the overworld but didn't fit in as her mom was piglin and her father was human she was a cross but didn't look like the typical half breeds she looked human as much as the next guy but her nose had been pointed up a little more, her ears had a defined point like piglens, and she had a few front teeth that were more like tusks. She didn't see what made her so different, but everyone other than her parents avoided her.

"Don't talk to that girl. Who knows what she'll do to you!"

"Don't stare she might attack you! She's unpredictable."

"Don't touch her! You might catch it!"

These are things she's heard a million times over again. She didn't think she looked that weird or out of place she looked normal! ... for the most part anyways.

"Cut them like this see?" your mom said while chopping carrots for the stew she was making and you were learning some recipes along the way for when you were finally old enough for exploring "Like this?" you asked looking at your work "almost but their a little to big take each of them and cut it in half!" you mom said putting hers in a pot and stirring it you chopped again and walked over the pot while your mom examined your work.

"Perfect!" she said putting them in the pot she patted your head before turning back to stir, her gold accessories jingling with every movement the front door opened to reveal your father covered in dirt from gardening.

"Smelling good ladies!" he said walking over to kiss your mom but before he even got a step in Mom screamed "No! Nah! Nada! You will take your shoes off and go show Right Now! I just mopped and I won't have my hard work disappear within the hour!" she had her hands on her hips with a spoon in one hand.

You ran over and took his hat and jacket from him and ran them to the laundry room.

(what your mom looks like but with softer features found on Deviant Art credits to Kiwous}

https://www.deviantart.com/kiwous

"Thank you dear," your mother said not looking up from the stew "Yes mama," you said smiling for being acknowledged. Your dad went into the bathroom to shower as your mom shouted

"Don't be too long dear supper is done in 10!" he shouted back "Of course dear!"

"How did you and Daddy meet?" you asked struggling to get onto the stool as it was half your size. "Well I was in the nether at first but then I found a portal and it sucked me right up!" she exclaimed looking at you and then back to the stew "Your father was right on the other side and helped me back to my sounder-" she was cut off.

"What is a sounder?" you asked tilting your head to the side. "A sounder is the Nethers' way of saying family," she explained walking to the cupboards getting out bowls, and going back to put the stew into them.

"Anyways like I was saying he helped me back to my sounder and they accepted him right away and then we fell in love, moved here, and had you!" she said looking at you and giving a closed-eyed smile.

Just then your dad came out and walked past your mom giving her a peck on the cheek and sitting next to you at the bar as mom set the bowls in front of you sitting as well. "What were guys talking about while I was in there?" your dad asked.

"How you and Mommy met!" you said with a mouth full of stew and a smile

"Ah! How she fell for charming looks at first sight?" he said jokingly, putting his hand under his face as if showing off. Your mom just kept eating while rolling her eyes.

~after dinner~

Your mom and dad walked into your room to tuck you in the {Favorite color} sheets that were warm from the sun that had been on it not too long ago. Your mom kissed your forehead and whispered "Remember that your imperfections are what make you, you. Goodnight darling" She stood up and went to where your father was standing he smiled and said "Goodnight hun" You looked up "Goodnight!" you said closing your eyes and drifting away.

//////years later timeskip////////

You woke up with a gasp as you felt freezing water being poured on your head you looked up to see some kids so much younger than you running away with a bucket giggling and whispering.

It had been 6 months since your parents {hesitantly} let you go explore what the world had to offer. 3 Months since your compass home had broken into itty bitty pieces that were unfixable.

You sighed and ran a hand down your face looking at the village you were currently in it was just like the others. As soon as they saw your features they shunned you and refused to even acknowledge you were in the village or any inn you went to they always told you something along the lines of "No! No service!" as if you didn't know English.

When you spoke back fluently one of two things would happen 1. They would just ignore you or 2. They would start yelling and/or cussing you out for "Mocking" their superior language. Because of this treatment you grew used to sleeping on the paved streets in villages.

The top of your blanket was soaked. You couldn't wait to let it dry, these people were already plotting to kick you out by tonight and you knew it involved you being tied up and left out in the woods. Yeah, No way in hell were you going to let yourself be degraded like that.

So you just folded it up anyway and put it in your inventory. You started to walk away out of the village when something was thrown at you it stuck to the side of your face you reached up and picked it off you brought back your hand to find a rotten tomato which was bad enough but it didn't help your nose was super sensitive to rotten things.

You scrunched your nose but didn't say anything "great" you mumbled after you registered what happened. Suddenly you were berated with rotten fruits, vegetables, and even dirt that had small chunks of rock in it.

This was new. You hadn't ever had this happen to you you couldn't do anything about it all you could do was take it so you looked down while they threw things at you. The smell was beginning to be too much and you threw up a little bit. You spit it out but didn't see you spit it out on the head of the village's foot.

'Oh. Shit.' you thought