Cynthia finally let go of the two when they reached Hagrid's, watching as the two instantly grabbed their ear. "What the honest fu-" Y/n was about to finish his sentence when Cynthia took a step closer to him, his mouth shut as he stood up straight. His hand fell to his side, revealing his bright red ear to the rest.

"Would you like to finish that sentence?" She stared down at the shorter boy, who shook his head as he looked at anything but his sister. "Good, I'll see you two tomorrow," She spoke, even though everyone there could tell that it was a threat as she turned around and stormed off.

Filch just smiled at the two boys before turning towards Hagrid and began talking. "You okay?" Y/n ignored the rest as he turned to see Draco carefully messaging his ear.

"Cynthia just got a hold of us... Do you think I am okay?" Draco glared at his brother while still rubbing his beat-red ear.

"True," Y/n shrugged before turning to the half-giant. "So what are we doing here?"

"You're going into the forest after all, you got to have your wits about now," Filch glared at Hagrid.

"The forest," Draco spoke up. "I thought that was a joke," He shifted his gaze between the two adults. "We can't go in there," Draco added before pausing and looking at Y/n for a moment. "I mean he could," He looked at Filch with a smile as he pointed at Y/n, who simply rolled his eyes. "Besides, students aren't allowed,"

"Yeah, because there are-" Y/n began but was cut off when a howl echoed through the forest. "Well, there's that," He dramatically threw his hands up, pointing towards the forest.

"There is more than werewolves in the forest," Filch spoke cryptically as he looked at the five.

"Woah, I had no idea," Y/n stared at Filch, sarcasm dripping off each syllable as the two glared at each other.

"It's normally the loud ones that go first," Filch broke off the staring contest as he began walking off. "Nighty night," Were his last words before disappearing back to the school.

"Right, let's go," Hagrid spoke up as he led the five into the woods.

The walk was quite silent as Draco scanned their surroundings for any movement, Ron and Harry were walking right behind Hagrid, and Hermione wasn't far behind them while Y/n walked at the very back, unlike his brother, he was actually looking for more than just movement, he was looking for any threats.

"Hagrid, what is that?" Harry asked as they came to a stop near a large tree, looking at the weird chain in the Half-Giant's hand.

"What we're here for," Hagrid responded as he watched Y/n walk closer to inspect it.

"Is that unicorn blood?" Y/n asked as he inspected it.

"That it is," Hagrid's facial expression softened while Y/n's hardened. "I found one dead a few weeks ago," He explained, watching as the other four seemed disturbed by the news. "This one has been hurt badly by something," He informed the group.

"So we must find it?" Y/n asked as he stepped back, joining the other four.

"Yes," Hagrid gave the Malfoy a slight nod as he looked over the group. "Ron and Hermione, you'll come with me," He spoke as he looked at the two.

"Okay," Ron was able to mutter as he stood there frozen in his tracks.

"Harry, Draco and Y/n, you'll-"

"No," Y/n cut the Half-Giant off as he stepped away from the group.

"Pardon?" Hagrid stared at the boy.

"Harry and Draco can go one way," Y/n spoke as he looked at his brother and The Boy Who Lived. "I'll go the other," Y/n turned his back on the group only for Hagrid to place a hand on his shoulder.