Soul The New Student

rq:kuros_neko I will try my best for this story to come out well!! 😊💗
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were running so you didn't miss the bus but when you reached the bus stop it was still late."Even the school bus is way more late than me.." you muttered. You decided to sit, but you noticed there was a guy next to you asleep. You looked at his jackets school name, and you were surprised when you saw it said "school name" "That's the same school I go to!! I should wake him up.." you thought. You stood up when you realized the bus was close to the stop and tapped his hand gently to wake him up. He woke up and quickly stood up. "Oh hi,thanks for waking me up. I'm soul, " he said when he noticed the school name on your jacket too. "Hi, I'm y/n,and no problem. Now let's get in the bus before the guy scolds us!! I'll pay, don't worry, " you said as we got in, and I paid. You sat beside him so we could get along. "I saw your uniform,we go to the same school. What class are you in?" You asked him. " I'm actually new,I'm gonna be in class 12th-A1," he said. "Wait, I'm in that class!! I can tour you around the school if you want to, " you said, smiling slightly. "Of course!! I would love that,let's be friends! I swear I'm fun when you get to know me well, " he said, smiling. You smiled and agreed on being his friend. The bus arrived at school, and we got off and walked together. "Soul, you seem familiar to me.. Do you know who jongseob is?" You asked him. "Jongseob? Yes, I know him,he's actually my best friend!" He said as we were outside the classroom."OHHHHHH, so that's why,I'm Jongseobs twin,well let's go inside let's have lunch with him later,okay?" You said. "WAIT, I ACTUALLY SEE JONGSEOB IN YOUR FACE,but of course, yeah, we can have lunch with him,I actually transferred here because of him" he said smiling while getting inside the classroom. You smiled too and went to your seat. He stayed at the front so the teacher could introduce him. "Good morning, students!! I hope you guys are doing well. Today, we have a new student! Soul, please introduce yourself." The teacher said. "Hello everyone, I'm soul, I hope we get along." He said as all the girls were in love at first sight with him,even the boys. "Good! Soul sit next to y/n. Raise your hand Y/n please," the teacher said. You raised your hand as soul walked up to you and sat with you. You admit he's cute, but since you both are sitting together, you know the girls will start to fight you out of jealousy.

Time skip to lunch
.
.
.
As we were walking together to buy lunch, you saw jongseob. He saw you too, so you ran up to him and hugged him. "Omggg pooks," you said, pinching his cheeks. "Girllll do not even- SOUL!? OMFG, " jongseob said, letting go of you as he ran up to soul and hugged him. "HIIIII POOKIE," Soul said, hugging jongseob. You let them have their moment of besties, and you went to buy my lunch since they both already had lunch with them. You called them over to sit at a table as you all talked about literally everything. Lunch ended, and you and soul walked together to class holding hands. All you both didn't know is that there is a girl really jealous of you for holding hands and hugging.