"Nagulat ako doon ahh." She stated and blinked nang makapasok kami sa building.

"Pati rin naman ako." I mumbled.

I can feel Ate Kisha's gaze on me ngunit di ko na binigyan pa ng pansin.

"You're here!" Felicity squealed.

Tumingin ako sa kanya, tumatakbo siyang naglalad patungo sa'min.

"Hurry up! May isiningit akong isang scene and good thing they agreed!" She whispered when she got near me.

"What kind of scene?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Chill, simple lang naman." She grinned and looked at Trevor.

She explained to us kung ano ang gagawin namin, at first I was a bit hesitant but I remembered that I am an actress, and things like that happen na dapat din I must act professionally.

"Let's go, I'll just change my clothes and prepare," I said, and they nodded.

"Ok, while Xochi and Trevor's preparing other actresses and actors, please dito po tayo, will shoot the scenes sa inyo." Felicity's co-director said while using a megaphone.

Naglakad na ako patungo sa dressing room, ilang araw na rin kasi kami nagsho-shoot sa building na toh kaya medyo alam ko na ang pasikot-sikot

After changing my clothes and ma-makeupan ng makeup artist ay lumabas na ako ng dressing room ko. Suot-suot ko ay white long-sleeved shirt, and a peach above-the-knee skirt, a typical secretary look.

Saktong pagkalabas ko ay pagdating ni Felicity at Trevor.

Trevor is wearing a black suit and also a black tie, naka clip ito sa white long-sleeved niya. Yung buhok niya ay nakabrush patalikod, he looks clean with his hair like that.

"Here, have this." Felicity passed me a black clipboard.

"You guys know what to do na right? I already gave you the scenario, and all you have to do is act on it and make a dialogue. Are we clear?" She asked with a stern face and voice.

Trevor and I both nodded our heads in response.

"Okay, now get in the elevator. The camera is already installed, and by the time the elevator opens, lalabas kayo." Felicty instructed bago umalis sa harap namin.

Umupo si Felicity sa upuan niya at pinagmasdan ang parang TV.

"Take No.1, Scene No.14, Lights, Camera, Action!" That was the cue, nagsimula na kaming maglakad patungo ng elevator.

"What are my schedules for today?" Trevor asked, I looked at him, deretso ang tingin niya.

I averted my eyes at binaba ang tingin sa clipboard na dala dala. Itinaas ko ang isang papel kumyar may chinecheck.

Lakad takbo ang ginawa ko dahil sa malaki niyang mga hakbang. We went in the elevator, and I pressed the floor and the closed button.

"You have an appointment with Mrs Corazon regarding the partnership at 10 am, the board director's meeting at 1 pm, and lastly strategy meeting at 3 pm," I said, good thing that I have knowledge about these things.

This cram the shit out of me, honestly.

"Is that all?" He asked at madaliang tumingin sa'kin.

"Yes, Sir." Sagot ko sa tanong niya.

Namuo ang katahimikan matapos nun, hanggang sa bigla siyang magtanong.

"Have we met before?" He suddenly asked, which made my eyes widen in shock.