Opposite AU 『 Sleepover 』

Word count: 562

- - - - -

Y/n was playing Mario Kart with Opposite in his living room, both where quite the competitive players.

"Need some saving there, princes." He laughed sarcastically, acting as if they where a damsel in distress.

"Not from a idiotic bad guy like you!" They snapped at him.

They played as Peach and he as Bowser, both dissing out playful insults if one managed to sabotage the other in the race.

"Did you just ran my car to the side?! Neighbor this means war!"

"I'll kick you even further to the curb if you keep on whining."

Y/n gave him a light smack on his arm before focusing on the screen and controller again. They where nearing the finish line.

Opposite let out a scoff before 'innocently' pushing them of the couch. The smug expression on his face made him look very punchable at the moment.

You gave him a deadly glare, vowing you wouldn't lose to him.

"YOU WANNA PLAY PLUM BOY-"

"Ha! There is no way for you to beat me now."

Opposite was also nearing the finish line, having used the distraction to his advantage. He looked over at on them with a overconfident expression.

Y/n still laying in the ground beared their teeth at him, smiling maliciously. One arm shot up to grab him by his red necktie pulling him down.

He awkwardly fell on top of them, the controller slipping out of his grasp.

They still as focused as ever, they multi-tasked. Rolling around, using their legs to trap him so he couldn't retrieve it while still holding onto their own controller.

"And that's how you do it~"

They smirked as their character Peach won first place in the game. Leaving Bowser behind on the tracks.

"Get off!" Opppsite shouted, trying to hide his embarrassment from the position he was in.

"Nahh bro, I'm still upset with you. How dare you push me from the couch." Y/n retaliated, oblivious to how close their bodies where.

The two started to bicker and fight again, now the race was over they could put all their attention in wrestling with eachother.

Sleepovers between Y/n and Opposite where always... a bit violent.

Y/n was laying on their makeshift, double checking it to make sure Opposite didn't purposely gave them a leaky air mattress.

Meanwhile he was turning off the lights in the room, which was a mess now thanks to the tussling earlier. Once done he plopped down on the couch, his sleeping spot for tonight.

"You gonna read me a bed time story?"

"Wha- No! Absolutely not."

He stared at them through the darkness, his face obviously morphed into a frown again from the stupidest request he ever heard.

They threw a pillow at his face, earning a shout of surprise from him making them cackle in return.

Opposite tossed it back onto their face, harshly. Y/n resisted the urge to start a pillow fight, they already did that earlier.

"Your no fun."

"Be quiet and go to sleep."

'Alright mom' You mocked sarcastically.

"I think I heard a mosquito..." Y/n whispered. "Can you get the the anti-bugspray."

"Neighor. I. Don't. Care." Opposite rolled his eyes. "Go to sleep or do I need to knock you out cold myself."

They ignored his demand, grabbing it themselves making sure to 'accidentally' spray some of the toxic fumes in his direction making him cough.

You two where both lill shits to be fair-

- - - - -