he was performing a lot of his songs pacing back and forth the stage and of course mora was singing her heart out supporting her brother as she should.

everybody was having fun and the crowd knew all his songs even though it was hella loud i wasn't really paying attention to all of that cause i was having fun.

the music stopped and lil yachty was on the mic talking "yo rolling loud wassup" he yelled into the mic making the crowd yell. "when this song come on i want y'all to be lit as fuck, everybody take ya phones out we finna get lit as fuck" he yelled.

"like i want y'all to go crazy when this song comon aight?" he told the crowd. "aight" he paced then the song came on and kai ran onto the stage making everyone in the crowd yell and rap

"bustdown rollie avalanche yeah, my old bitch average, this my first time rappin' it, i might go retarded, shit, bentley coupe i'm dashin' it stand on my money, i'm tall as shit." kai yelled running back and forth across the stage.

kai was still rapping and then yachty told the rest of the amp to come on stage he told them to come on stage doing a 'come here' motion with his hand making them walk on the stage and rap along to the song.

at this point the whole amp was on the stage except for fanum because if heard he was in a food coma so he didn't make it to the first night he was at the hotel. they were all pacing back and forth on stage bumping their heads while kai was rapping.

after kai song was finished mora brother called her on stage "where my lil sister at?" he turned around and looked at her then she came down walking up to him in front of the stage. "y'all make some noise for my lil sister" he yelled as his song started to play.

they said i could go down on the stage to so i came from behind the dj booth and then walked on stage with the rest of them. "let's run that shit back" he yelled making his song automatically come back on.

"i been rolled up, i was geekin, i was high as fuck tweakin, i was tryna strike shit, i was tryna strike shit like a match, late night" yachty rapped making everyone go wild.

we was all on stage rapping along with him with the amp. "i was geekin" i yelled walking back and forth recording on my phone.

i had my phone recording myself rapping then i turned it to the crowd recording the whole stage then turned it back to me and kai came behind me looking at my phone and rapping while i was recording and it was just fun overall

when he finished performing we left and then we got back into the sprinter that took us to our driver, we ended up seeing david and them and we said hi and told them that we was finna go get some to eat so we could meet up there.

we got in the car and drove to get some food at some taco place. we got there and we walked in and seen the rest of them there filling up the place because it was so much of them.