The Planet of Daitontinerrah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daitontinerrah [Die-ton-t(h)-n(n)-year-ah] is a rather large but also somewhat secluded planet covered in colorful flora and a strange fauna population from immortal foxes called Kitsune to the Valuk a race of massive aquatic animals with powerful tails that resemble horses called Hippocampus by outsiders.

Daitontinerrah is however not that welcoming to outsiders regardless of their reason; well teh only condition to getting a "pleasant" welcoming is if you are found unconscious or bear the mark of banishment.

-the mark of banishment is a marking unconsciously placed on one's soul when banished from their home planet, it cannot be seen and cannot be touch but can be removed when someone of a higher power lifts the banishment--people from the planet HOWEVER can "feel" if the marking is there.

The planet is marked by those who can travel in space as "only a last option" in case things get harry but your only option getting in are very slim.

No one knows who the ruler of this planet is; they only know the title they go by, The Sovereign.

Autesion "Kore" Raine is The Sovereign; he's tall [about 6'6 when in his human form] and looks rather young [age unknown]. He has knee length white hair with an iridescent purple fade and metallic blood red eyes with pale blue cat-slit pupils. He has black horns that go up then back, a tail with a feathered fan edge that's folded up, and 3 pairs of wings with a 18ft wingspan who's feathers are black with moving star edges.

He wears this [the vaguely beige tassels in teh front are silver, the "gold" is silver, the white stays white, the "blue" is still a dark off blue, but the peacocks are dragons and the flowers are orchids and wisterias]

He wears this [the vaguely beige tassels in teh front are silver, the "gold" is silver, the white stays white, the "blue" is still a dark off blue, but the peacocks are dragons and the flowers are orchids and wisterias]. He also wears an intricate dark silver and purple gemstone crown and simple star and crescent dangle earrings.

If he were to drop his image ever a little his eyes would become gold and his hair would turn silver revealing that he's a Stelleron; not a Stelleron in a vessel but a Stelleron in human form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------