"So gullible."
Ni-ki told his target, his plan to act like an innocent child yet playing perfectly. He charged at his target at once, holding the wrist of the guy that was holding the knife and slammed it to his knee, making the guy drop his weapon. Ni-ki pulled his wrist towards him and pulled the pencil out of his target eye only to shove it back to him on his chin.

"AHHHHHH!!!"
The guy yelled in pain and agony, not knowing that the boy is more sinister than everyone would expect. He dropped in his knees because of the pain and Ni-ki raised his left leg in front of him and thinking of a drop kick.

"Sleep well.."
He whispered to his target, finally hitting his head with the drop kick that shoved the pencil to his target's throat as he hit the floor, quickly killing him. He took his target's card and nonchalantly walked towards the door, safely arriving at the qualified zone, the people from the sme railcar as him making wag for the younger with a surprise and frightened expressions across their faces.

On the last railcar were Sunghoon and Sunoo.

"Fuck! Park! We are running out of time for your games!! Give me back my card!!"
Sunoo shouted, asking Sunghoon for the card the boy has stolen. Sunghoon smirked at him and shook his head.

"How do you know I am not the one targetting for your card?"
Sunghoon asked the smalled boy, raising his hand up high that the latter cannot reach. The thing that Sunoo found out earlier is that your target is also the one targeting you. So it was obvious that Sunghoon is not the one targeting him.

"I'm gonna kick you in the balls if you won't stop."
Sunoo warned. Sunghoon chuckled and shook his head.

"I'd love to see you try."
He told Sunoo, the boy hissed and rolled his eyes, knowing damn well Sunghoon is fast when it comes to reaction time.

"Kim Sunoo!!"
A voice of his classmate erupted at the last railcar where the two are in. They looked at the door seeing the toothpaste classmate, Gong Juntae, walking towards them. Kwon Yurah strides at his back with her clothes destroyed and crumpled, looking like someone just finished having sex at the train.

"I heard you are my baby's target?"
The guy asked him. Sunoo looked at Yurah nefore glancing back at him again. Sunoo know the two of them was not a thing before this happened.

That only means one thing, and Yurah's dilapidated clothes only proves what he is thinking.

"So what if i'm your baby's target?"
Sunoo asked, eyebrow raising. Gong Juntae smirked at him and ran towards their direction.

"Then that means you are my target too!!"
Gong Juntae said as he charge at Sunoo. The boy was alerted and was about to evade a punch when Sunghoon took Juntae's fist with a single hand and turned his arm to his back in a second.

"I knew it."
Sunghoon smiled menacingly, taking a hold of Juntae.

"Ahh!! Don't get involved here, Park Sunghoon!!"
Juntae snarled at him, glaring at the guy. Sunghoon shook his head and flashed a smirk,

"Why not?"
He asked, putting all his weights to his legs as he bent over, twisting Juntae's arm and bringing him over his shoulder and slamming him to the floor. It rang a loud slamming sound as Juntae gasped for air. Sunghoon twisted the arm he's holding and stomped at Juntae's shoulder, the sound of bones cracking making everyone at the railcar gasp.

"You were too focused having sex here earlier, right?" Sunghoon asked the crying Juntae, who was begging him to spare his life, "I don't even think you have already looked at your own envelope."

"You must have looked down at your target..."
Sunghoon glared at him before stepping on his face, his head hitting the metal floor of the train and creating another sound reverberating sound all across the railcar.

"Too bad, it was me."
Gong Juntae was barely conscious, nose broken and eyes rolling upwards. He coughed out blood from his moith as Sunghoon threw a small envelope to him, his name on Sunghoon's letter.

"Fuck with Satan in hell too, asshole."
That was Sunghoon's last words before he stepped on Juntae's neck, ending the life of the latter. He then searched for his card and looked at Sunoo.

"You don't have to kill him."
Sunoo told him, eyes disgusted.

"He'll die one way or another later, what would be the difference?"
Sunghoon asked and nonchalantly walked towards the door where the trembling Yurah is next to.

"Sunoo is your target, right?"
Sunghoon asked Yurah, looking at Sunoo. He took a card from his pocket and grinned at Sunoo.

"Don't you dare, Park!!-"

"I don't hit women, Ms. Kwon."
Sunghoon put Sunoo's card in Yurah's hand and laughed at Sunoo, "But he do. Try to survive." He pointed Sunoo and left the railcar. He closed the door, holding its handle from outside so it won't get opened inside.

You can clearly hear Yurah's loud screams from the railcar and the sound of a huge fight from inside.

Sunghoon felt loud thuds hitting the door of the railcar before it went out, complete silence breaking out from the railcar before knocks from the inside was heard.

Sunoo opened the door and glared at Sunghoon, blood all over his shirt and face.

"Fuck you, Park Sunghoon."
He said and pushed the laughing latter away of his path and went to the safe zone.

Meanwhile at the first railcar...

Time Remaining:
00:04:59

Five minutes until the bombs explode.

Ryeon is panicking. The red lights flashing are the only light they have, illuminating the train, making it hard for them to see anything.

In the midst of earnestly finding the keys for the sake of everyone,

"MY CARD!! WHERE IS MY CARD!!"

Someone took her lifeline.

____________________

Updateee~

We might see the main character getting eliminated at the first game lol Ryeon what the hell are you doing!!!

Stay safe, everyone!