𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟣

ابدأ من البداية

"You look amazing though kat." I thanked her and walked back into the bathroom, I dropped the heels and straightened my hair.

I unplugged the iron after I was done and stepped into the red bottom 6 inch heels, I apply some clear gloss over my lipstick then spread it around my lips.

"Who's ready to go out?" I asked as I walked out the bathroom, "We are!" They answered making me smile at them. I grabbed my purse and we walked out my house.

"We're going to that new nightclub that just opened, I know the owner." Jade winked as we walked towards my car.

"Oh yeah, Are you and Leonardo still talking to each other?" I asked her as we got in the car. "Not until he can keep it in his pants and commit."

I chuckled and sat back in the passenger seat as she started up the car, I put my feet up on the dashboard and raise the window down.

I turned the radio on and let the wind blow on my face, I hummed the rihanna song that played throughout the car.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"This place looks amazing!" I shouted at jade over the music, She nods and smiles as we walk to the V.I.P section.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I tell them as I readjust my purse on my shoulder and strut to the bar.

"3 tequila shots please," I say to the waiter as I sit down on the stool, "Hey beautiful, I'm Henry." A guy sits down next to me as I still look straight ahead.

"And I'm, Unintere-" I cut my sentence short when I turn my head to see a hot guy with brown curly hair, "Maybe I am interested." I mumble looking him up and down.

He had a dark blue polo shirt on with jeans, He had a perfect jawline and a stubble. He flashed a smile which showed his perfect white teeth.

"I'm Kat, with a K." I rest my chin on the palm of my hand, "Well.. Kat with a K, do you want to dance?" I chuckle and grabbed the tray that had our drinks on it.

"Maybe, After these drinks." I wink and walk back to the V.I.P section, "Who was that hot guy you were talking to hmmm?" Jade asked me while wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Just some random guy who wanted to dance," I explain while lifting the shot glass up to my mouth downing it.

"Then you should dance with him! You haven't got laid in months." Natasha pulls me up and out of the V.I.P section. "Wait- let-" I pause in between my words trying to keep myself up as she drags me.

I'm suddenly pushed into a hard chest making me look up with an awkward smile, "Hi." I mumble while standing up straight pushing myself off of him.

"Couldn't stay away from me huh?" I chuckled and playfully rolled my eyes, "Let's not get too cocky now."