Sex in the Shower

Start from the beginning

Especially Sam who had now moved to the front of the class so she could be close to me. She loved to be close to me and would take every opportunity to hold on to my hand or sit on my lap.

It was almost therapeutic to be around them.

"Having trouble?" Someone asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

I look up through my shades and note the familiar looking blonde hair, "Lauren?"

"That's me!" She says with a bright smile before taking the paper bag from my grasp, "let me get that for you."

"Thank you. Miggy's been having tantrums all day and I just..." I finish with a tired sigh.

Lauren chuckles and hold out a hand to stop me, "say no more. I was just on my way to the gym but I can walk you to your car first."

At that, my eyes quickly scan her outfit. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and she was carrying a small sports tumbler. She was wearing black yoga pants that stopped just under her knees, a black and white track jacket that was left open to expose the neon green sports bra underneath. The same shade of green as her Nike Roshe One's.

She was sweaty too.

The skin on her face and neck was flush and pinkish from the heat and her abs glistened with a light sheen of sweat from what I would guess was her jog.

"You— you don't have to do that." I stutter while trying to tear my eyes from her body, "I don't want to be a bother."

She clicks her tongue in response then shrugs, "Don't be silly, I want to do this."

"Well, aren't you such a gentlewoman?"I say, a smirk playing across my lips.

"You know I am. So where's your car?"

"Over..." I trail off, glancing around trying to get my bearings straight.  "There." I finish as I point to the small parking building to my left.

"Cute dog." Lauren simply nods before making her way there.

As we make our way to the car, we talk about Miggy and how I came about getting him. All while the moody pup continues to throw tantrums and making us stop every now and then.

She tells me that she was more of a cat person since having been bit by a stray when she was little, she talks of her cats at home where the one name I remember was Hitler.

"Hitler? Seriously? You're not some Nazi supporter are you?" I had asked through a laugh.

"No! He has a marking on his upper lip that makes it look like a Hitler-stache."

I quirk an eyebrow at her answer, prompting her to pull out her phone. "I'm serious, look."

"Oh wow. You weren't kidding. That's so cute!"

"He's a sweetheart." She smiles affectionately before slipping her phone back in her pocket just as we reach my car.

I quickly open the door and escort Miggy to the front seat then turn to Lauren to get the groceries, "Thank you, Lauren. You're a lifesaver."

She shrugs her shoulders in playful arrogance before handing me the bag, "Oh, that's all in a day's work."