the couple laughed, mingyu connecting their lips again. "so cute." dal said, leaving kisses on the exposed skin of mingyu's neck and face. "ugh you're so amazing." mingyu smiled, moving his face under dal's jaw, sucking on the area. "are you leaving a hickey." dal breathed out, mingyu leaving a kiss on the area. "yep. giving you something to remember me by."

slapping mingyu on the arm, dal laughed, seeing the light pink mark on the left side of his jar. "what the hell." he muttered, mingyu pecking his lips once more. "i got to leave. i don't want them to worry." "bye angel." dal smiled, kissing mingyu's cheek.

waving, mingyu walked away, opening the door only to look back. "i like it when you call me that." dal smiled, his heart racing.

"he needs to stop doing this to me."

☆☆☆

august 29th, 2022

"i'm coming in!" wooseok cheered, running and cannonballing into the pool, a big splash following him. "what the fuck wooseok!" dal groaned, his tshirt soaked. "oops. eh come in." rolling his eyes, dal stripped off his shirt, climbing down the ladder.

"how does he have the energy." dal complained, wading over to eunjoo. "i wish i knew." she laughed, bright blue swimsuit suiting her skin. "have you talked with iseul?" he asked, eunjoo smiling weakly. "not as much as i would like to. very different time zones and iseul is working on her new collection." "ooh fun!"

laughing, wooseok swam over, tacking eunjoo. "come swim with me!" he complained, dal groaning. "fine." wooseok cheered, clinging onto dal's neck. "i love you." "i love you too i guess."

☆☆☆

rubbing his hair dry, dal sat on his bed, wooseok sleepily laying down. "ugh." he groaned, picking up his phone. "hello?" wooseok asked, the evening light that was turning into night. "no no no jiho-" he said, dal playing with his hair.

"i get paid on september 1st." silence. "i'll be home september 8th in korea." there was silence again. "alright goodbye." "who were you talking to?" dal asked, wooseok sighing. "my friend." "why are they asking about when you get paid?" "he got laid off so i'll occasionally help with groceries."

"okay." dal said, still a little suspicious. "i'm tired." wooseok said, digging his face into dal's chest. "just sleep then." nodding off, wooseok lightly snored, dal smiling in content before turning the light off and falling asleep.

☆☆☆

"please i promise i'm not cheating!" dal's eyes fluttered open, looking at wooseok who was sitting on his bed. "jiho trust me!" wooseok begged, sobbing as he spoke. "i love you!" "wooseok?" dal groaned, wooseok looking over. checking the alarm clock, dal sighed, 2:13 popping up at him. "why are you up this late?" his voice cracked, dal propping himself up on his elbows.

"leave me alone jiho. i'll see you soon." hanging up, wooseok started to sob harder, dal getting out of bed to hug him. his shirt soon became soaked with tears, dal stroaking his hair. "he- he-" "what's wrong?" dal asked, wooseok's crying slowing down. "he thinks i'm cheating on him." confused, dal continued to stroke his hair. "want to go hang out with eunjoo?"

wooseok nodded, dal picking him up, exiting the room. carrying wooseok, he knocked on eunjoo's door, the door opening. "dal?" eunjoo asked, frowning at wooseok's tired body. "he's really upset. can you talk to him?" "yep. come here wooseok." going into eunjoo's arms, dal waved goodbye, the door closing.

"i hope he's okay."

☆☆☆

"come in." dal said, mingyu pushing open the door. "baby." he smiled, climbing onto the bed, sticking his face into dal's stomach. "hi angel." dal sighed, mingyu pecking the soft skin. "are you okay?" "so done to be honest." "i'm sorry."

smiling, mingyu put his arms next to his hips, connecting their lips. dal smiled, wrapping his arms around mingyu's neck, kissing back. "ugh this makes me feel better." dal groaned, mingyu's knee on his thigh.

the two kissed, the scent of passion and hotel body wash flowing around them. playing with the edge of mingyu's shirt, dal pulled the fabric up, his hands resting on the small of dal's back. "my darling." mingyu whispered, pecking dal's cheek. dal groaned, cuddling into his boyfriend's chest. "'m sleepy." he groaned, mingyu patting his head.

pulling away the covers, mingyu tucked dal in, holding him tightly. "why did you make out with me then snuggle me?" dal groaned, his voice vibrating against mingyu's chest. "because you're amazing and cute." dal laughed happily, pecking mingyu's lips.

dal drifted into sleep, mingyu petting his hair, pressing a kiss to his head. mingyu sat up, crawling out of bed. grabbing dal's hand, he kissed the boy's knuckles, pecking his lips.

"my pretty baby." mingyu smiled, tucking him in, the door closing behind him with a click.

words: 1150
not edited

hey sunflowers, i need your help!
please give recommendations for songs that remind you of the main characters!

dal!

mingyu!

dal+mingyu!

wooseok!

eunjoo!

okay thank you i love you mwua mwua

sun.