ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜:

Start from the beginning

One by one, everyone was grabbed by a death eater... All but two. Lilac and Harry protected the prophecies in their hands before seeing all their friends being threatened by a wand. "Did you actually believe... or were you truly naive enough to think... that children stood a chance against us? I'll make this simple for you, Potters. Give me the prophecies now or watch your friends die." Lucius told them as he walked slowly to them. "Don't give it to him, guys!" Neville exclaims before the wand of Bellatrix Lestrange was pushed closer to his throat. "Get away from my godchildren." Sirius states as he looks at Lucius. Lilac smiles seeing her godfather before seeing the Order come to save them.

"Now, listen to me. Take the others and get out of here." Sirius instructs the twins. "What? No, I'm staying with you." Harry spoke with determination. "You've done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here." Sirius said before fighting with Lucius and another death eater. "You heard what he said, Harry." She spoke. Harry shook his head, "I'm not going to leave him." Harry told Lilac before going to fight along side Sirius. "Why...?" Lilac whispers as she rolls her eyes. "Expelliarmus!" Harry said as he points his wand at Lucius, disarming him. "Nice one, James." Sirius spoke. Lilac looked confused at that, why did Sirius call Harry, her father? Bellatrix pointed her wand at Sirius, saying a spell Lilac knew too well. Lilac tried to rush to him but couldn't in time. The spell wasn't Avada Kedavra... No, it wasn't even one of the unforgivable spells... No... It was a spell that injures someone close to death.

"No!" Harry and Lilac exclaim, Lilac rushes after Bellatrix to avenge her godfather, whether Harry was at her side or not. "I killed Sirius Black. I killed Sirius Black. You coming to get me?" She cheers almost. Lilac glared at her, "Crucio!" She exclaims. Bellatrix falls to the ground before looking at the girl in front of her. "You've got to mean it, Lilac. She killed him. She deserves it. You know the spell. Do it." Voldemort tells Lilac. Bellatrix smirks as she sees him. Harry runs in before pointing his wand at him. Lilac turned around to see Voldemort. "So weak." Voldemort states. Suddenly, Dumbledore enters the Ministry through the fireplaces. Bellatrix leaving through one, letting the dark Lord deal with the three of them. "It was foolish of you to come here tonight, Tom. The Aurors are on their way." Dumbledore states as he walks in front of the twins. "By which time I shall be gone, and you... shall be dead." Voldemort states.

Dumbledore pushes Lilac and Harry away from the fight that was going to happen between him and Voldemort. Harry kept trying to get closer to help but everytime he would be pushed away. Lilac tried to stay at Harry's side, to stop him from doing something risky. Lilac then noticed Voldemort was missing but the glass dust in front of them was moving. She pushed Harry away and glared at the pile. She wasn't going to let Harry be hurt. Lilac falls to the ground, her eyes changing to a lighter green, similar to a snake's. "You've lost old man." Lilac states. Dumbledore and Harry crouched next to her. It was Voldemort... Lilac cried out as she sees flashes of her life. Her mother holding her and Harry before dying to his hands...

Her friends...

Sirius...

Draco kissing her.

"Lilac." Harry speaks in a soft tone. "So weak. So vulnerable." Voldemort tells Lilac through her head. This continued on for a few minutes, Dumbledore and Harry trying to get her to focus while Lilac was dealing with her inner battles. "Look at me, Lilac. It isn't how you are alike... It's how you are not." Dumbledore tells her, partly directing it to Harry as well. "Lilac?" Harry questions. Lilac shook her head, she needed to block him out. "You're the weak one... and you'll never know love or friendship..." Lilac states with determination. Lilac transports them to a similar dorm room... The Slytherin dorms. "And I feel sorry for you." She speaks as she faces him. Voldemort leaves her mind, the glass shards spinning around her, blocking Dumbledore and Harry from her. "You're a fool, Lilac Potter. And you will lose everything... Along with your brother." Voldemort states. "We'll see..." Lilac whispers. The Ministry comes in to see a flash of Voldemort before he left.

"He's back..."

Lilac was passed out, Dumbledore making sure she was okay. Harry held his sister in his arms, he was the older twin though. Cameras were flashing in their faces, turns out they were right but... At what cost now? Dumbledore walks through the rooms to see Harry packing his trunk. "I know how you feel, Harry." Dumbledore states. "No, you don't... either does Lilac. It's my fault." Harry said.

"No, the fault is mine. I knew it was only a matter of time before Voldemort made the connection between you three. I thought by distancing myself from you two, as I have done all year... He'd be less tempted, and therefore you might be more protected." Dumbledore explains to Harry. "The prophecy said: Neither one can live while the other one survives... It means one of us.. If not two of us is gonna have to kill the other, in the end." Harry questions.

"Yes..." Dumbledore said

"Why didn't you tell me? Even told Lilac?" Harry questions. "For the same reason you tried to save Sirius. The same reason your friends saved you. After all these years, after all you've suffered... you and Lilac both... I didn't want to cause you any more pain. I cared too much about you." Dumbledore says. Later on, Lilac and Harry were walking down the corridors to go home. "I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me." Harry states. "What's that?" Lilac questions, turning her head to face him. "That even though we've got a fight ahead of us.. We've got one thing that Voldemort doesn't have." Harry says.

"Something worth fighting for..." Lilac finishes his sentence.

Lilac walks through the doors to her home, it was quiet... Her younger sister might be with her other family for the summer. "Dad?!" Lilac called out. "Where are you?" She questions, looking around. "The library, Lily!" Her dad replied. Lilac told the house elf to bring her things to her room and she'll unpack later. She walks to the small library room. She opens the door, she sees her dad and two other people.

"Dad?" She questions, blinking at the two people.

"I'm sorry, honey."

Hello again! Guess what a new chapter here