Update

Authors note
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting on here. I actually kind of forgot I had this series going on and I've also been reading some other stuff on here, so yeah I've kind of just had a lot of stuff going on schools with the start back up. I'm having relationship problems and all this other stuff going on in my personal life. I hope you guys can understand that I will try and I mean I will really try to get back on here and start posting but I don't know , so yeah, I've also been running out of ideas on what to put in the stories and since I've also been running out of ideas, I have to go back and reread the chapters. I've already made to even give myself any ideas, so yeah also in a couple of the scenes. I kind of got some inspiration from other books that I've been reading on here you should go check out some of the other books like these that are on here, all right. Well you guys can tell me what you guys want to see next in this little series of mine. Good day. Good night wherever you are afternoon whatever hope you had a good night or a good day.

Words:220-260

Ps
I added in my hero academia CMV just for some background music or if you want to check it out I like it so I think you guys would like it to all right guys bye for now