Chapter 6: What..i'm wwhat

This part contains things that will not like such as Mpreg boy X boy and LGBT
———————————————————————————
In the car
Dally's pov
So we got in the car and start heading to the hospital. I was worried for him. I was really worried nothing like this has ever happened and every time we've ever been to a hospital they usually contains death or stuff that we will not talk about but when he told me, he wasn't feeling well I knew I had to do something " hold on for me and Ponyboy OK" I said, while looking at him, he looks like he was just feeling sick, but he was going in and out of consciousness. I didn't know what was going on. I tried to help and comfort my love as much as I could I held his hand, gave him words of encouragement and everything by the time we got to the hospital, he was asleep passed out cold kind of he was breathing he was alive. I knew that I rushed him in and they told me to stay out of the room. I wanted to run to him, but I couldn't a couple minutes later the gang showed up Two-Bit had to drive Darry here because he was so worried about pony . soda and Steve came together in Steve's car. soda  walked towards me and asked " did the doctor say anything yet? Is he OK?" I stayed, looking down at the floor and answer his question. " no they didn't give us anything yet. They still have them in the back in you okay soda." soda came over and gave me a hug. He could tell I was concerned for his brother. Darry walked up to us and joined in the hug when he did I just cried I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I was worried about him my baby, my love of my life Ponyboy please be OK.
(flashback to the Curtis house)
Steve's POV
I was just sitting on the couch when Darry came in and started to yell about how pony was not okay so I got in the truck with everyone else and head off to the hospital I didn't know what to think. Was he OK? Was he not OK but I could tell soda wasn't OK that's all that I was worried about. My soda

End of chapter 6
Words:454

Sorry, I know I've been gone for a while. I started this chapter back like last year. Can't remember when I started finishing trying to ride it back in March when I'm back and I hope you like this chapter don't know when I'll be back on here to make another one.