Xu Zhiming was surprised and his voice lifted, "Your what?"

Xiao Zhan said, "My husband."

After Xiao Zhan said this, he took a sip of his drink with a heavy heart.

Marital loyalty?

What's the meaning of this? What does Wang Yibo want to talk to him about?

Opposite him, Xu Zhiming asked him again, "When did you get a husband? Is it a boyfriend? When did you get a boyfriend?"

Xiao Zhan's mind was full of Wang Yibo's serious tone from how he talked just now. Hearing Xu Zhiming's questions, he was a little impatient, "It's my husband. I'm married."

After Xiao Zhan said this, he tapped on his phone. Only a few minutes had passed since 2. It's still a while until 3:30.

"Xuezhang," Xiao Zhan was a little anxious in his heart, "Why exactly are you looking for me?"

Xu Zhiming was stunned for a moment. After pausing for half a second, he said, "Nothing."

Xiao Zhan nodded, put his phone in his pocket, and picked up the drink on the table, "If there's nothing, I'll go first. I have something urgent later, excuse me."

Xiao Zhan has a lot of orders today. Several drafts needed to be finalized this evening. If he wants to find Wang Yibo later, he has to hurry up and finish some work first.

So regardless of whether Xu Zhiming actually had no business or faking that he had no business, Xiao Zhan smiled politely at him and left the coffee shop first.

Coincidentally, as soon as Wang Yibo's car drove away, Xiao Zhan came out of the coffee shop.

Wang Yibo's visit was because he and Xu Jing had to go talk about business with a company they were cooperating with.

Since he was going to pass by Xiao Zhan's studio, he actually wanted to give him the small gift in his hands.

What Xu Jing gave him yesterday wasn't just shoes.

Xu Jing found someone to watch the game and bought signed photos, signed jerseys, and other complete merchandise sets.

When Wang Yibo received these yesterday, when he saw the pile of things on the table, he decided to give them to Xiao Zhan one by one.

This way, Xiao Zhan will be surprised and happy every day for several days.

Although there was an accident with the shoes, Wang Yibo didn't care that much after a while. After all, he still has a lot in his hands.

Today, he wanted to give him a signed jersey.

Wang Yibo turned to look at the white paper bag next to him and started being silent again.

His mind was full of the scene of Xu Zhiming opening the door for Xiao Zhan.

Xu Jing, who sat in the passenger seat, didn't dare to say a word. He had seen Xu Zhiming's information file before, so he knew that the person who went to the cafe with Mr. Xiao was Xu Zhiming.

He doesn't know the specific situation but knows that President Wang must be unhappy again.

However, Wang Yibo's mood never affects his work. Even though he looked unhappy, he still handled the matters on hand smoothly.

What should be done was done, what should be signed was signed and what should be arranged was arranged.

On the other hand, Xiao Zhan's pressure resistance wasn't as good.

He went back to the office and sat in front of his computer. In merely ten minutes, he lost his focus countless times and wasn't even satisfied with the design he made.