Reaction.:Class intros

Start from the beginning

Manabu.: So he noticed. Nice job.

As I was thinking I didn't hear two specific person calling my name.

Anos.: Hello Earth to Ayanokouji!
Anos.: Look it's ice cream!

Haruka.: Kiyopon loves Ice-cream there too. Right?

As I heard the word.: Ice cream, I looked behind me, trying to find the source of the vioce. . . . Sh*t! It looks like they have been there for a few momments.

Ayanokouji Group.: Told you!

Ayanokouji.: Sorry u 2 I was just thinking.

Kurumi.: No problem Kiyopon we forgive you!

Haruka.: Hey! That nickname can only be said by me! *jelous mother noises*

*sorry hasabe fans but in this fanfic they won't meet so kurumi took the honors and give kiyo the nickname herself* *they can't hear this!*

Ayanokouji.: Kiyopon?

Kurumi.: It's a nickname! Don't you like it?

Ayanokouji.:Well it's not that. . . Nevermind we should go to class and socialize with others

Isn't it strange that I said that, out of the 3 of us? Nah whatever.

Anos.: Yeah, let's just go.

*after arriving*

It seems that everybody expect us arrived already.

Nagumo.: Akward

Fuka.: Shut it clown!

It seems that my time for observing them is over bc the 3 of us entered the classroom. As expected We got all the attention. Great!

Students.: You really dislike attention, aren't you?

Ayanokouji.: That's correct.

Anos decided to save the day and started introducing himself, well kinda he only said our names and then we could sit down on our seats.

Anos.: Hi! My name is Anos Voldigoad! This is my gf Tokisaki Kurumi and "the 3rd wheel of the story" here is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka nice to meet you all!

Ryueen.: Monster is the 3rd wheel! LOL!

*But author you wrote she is his wife! Why is she now only gf? *They don't hear this!*

Well dear reader Think! If Anos said that she is his wife, what would have happened? Only Chaos.*They don't hear this!*

We got lucky as we could sit down in the back of the classroom before anything else happened.

Finally! Inner peace, Inner-

Professor.: Huh? Kung Fu Panda 3?

C.G.: Yeah it's a referance.

???(Ichinose).: Hi everybody! Since we will be classmates for the following three year I tought that we should get to know eachother more by introducing ourselves!

???(Mako).:Good Idea, Ichinose-chan everyone let's introduce ourselves!

Ayanokouji.: Why do I have an idea of what will happen?

Arisu.: Don't worry Kiyotaka! Just because you are sh*t at socializing that doesn't make you a bad person.

Ichika.: We can pratice socializing Senpai!
.
.
.
.
Ichinose.:could YOU THREE please introduce yourselves?