𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝙰𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚜

================================

Time 6:30 pm
Day 26/5

Not a word was uttered in the room but Thoma snuggling up to me and resting his head on my lap while mumbling gibberish . I did not trust him . . .Not yet. I could not bring myself to. Heck Janet would strangle me if I vented to a guy. " I don't want to talk about this . . . " The words came out in a whisper as I ran my fingers through the soft blonde locks of the man on my lap.

Childe did not do a great job at hiding his displeasure. The ginger had dug his white gloved hands into the sheets, forming a fist while the corner of his eye twitched in irritation. " Childe listen I can't tell you yet . . .It's personal," my voice faded as I avoided looking him straight in the eye; the smile at his face was failing and his eyes bore holes into my skull. " It's complicated. . . "

" Did you tell Thoma? Do you think he is really all that better? What makes him so trustworthy? I can . . .I can do it too lil miss. . ." The questions came one after another with his hand gripping at my jaw and forcing me to look up at him. " I can be so much better ~ heck I could handle you both like nothing. "

His expression twisted into that of lust and temptation. " I'll give you the real deal even-" before another filthy word could be uttered out of his lips something in the back of my mind snapped. . . And my fist came instantly bashing across his face.

I partly wished I had broken his jaw as his head flew to the side causing him to lose balance and have his face planted onto the rough surface of the room's floor. If only Thoma was not napping on my lap I would have had added more force and gave him a good beating.

The ginger wobbled from side to side, before sluggishly throwing his head back and cracking his neck disturbingly. " Amazing. . . " He sighed in bless, with his nosebleeding and cheek swollen and bruising. " Lil miss you got some punch for such a tiny body. Did I make you mad? I'm sorry lil miss I'm really really sorry ~"

He pulled himself up and giggled madly, before wiping the blood coming out of his nose with his hand. " Ah. . . I hope my nose isn't broken. . ." He talked to himself and ignored my existence as I tried to process how destuctive he actions have become. " Anyway . .. what were we talking about ?"

" About Kaeya's connections, " I switched the topic and the ginger seemed to daze off for a minute before nodding at me, perhaps having lost a few brain cells from the punch.

" He's actually used to be the middle man between the Dawn Winery and Boar Canyon's alcohol supply," he smiled proudly, before crawling over and resting his head against my thigh, and continued talking. " The owner tended to borrow money from him alot often, but for some reason he hasn't been visiting lately after Kaeya got kicked out of the Dawn Winery business by his brother . . . His stepbrother brother more specifically. "

Childe glanced up at me, his blue eyes dull and swirling with an unsettling aura pulling me into his gaze. . . He seemed different. . . More unstable one would say. Chaotic even ." Do you know why I like you so much my lil miss ?" He cooed, kissing my knee while not tearing his eyes off mine. " My hunch is telling me. . .you're all talk and not bite. Alas , you also have something hidden. I don't know why or how, but god I want to eat you right up. I'm better than Thoma. I am better. Do it with me lil miss!"