Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain

Start from the beginning

(No stealing or reposting it tho 😤 you have to ask for permission)

The man slightly blushed when he saw her, the woman was so kind to him and looked worried. She looked at him smiling, saying then the next words:

"Austria-Hungary! You're going to get sick like this!"

She was worried of him, making Austria-Hungary feel cared.

"Nono! Don't worry, I'm fine" He then stepped back going into the rain again.

"I insist! I don't want you to get sick, trust me" 

"Hmp, if you say so" Austria-Hungary smiled at the young woman, coming back under her umbrella and staying there.

"Mhm" She smiled back at him, making him smile more and more.

"So, what's your name young woman?" Austria-Hungary asked her, now his hands behind his back again.

"Y/N" Y/N told him.

"Y/N...such a beautiful name, I love it" Austria-Hungary complimented her, which made Y/N flattened.

"Awh, thanks <3" 

"No problem Y/N"

The time passed, Austria-Hungary and Y/N talked until the bus arrived, it was a short time but Austria-Hungary surely enjoyed it. He had to go, but he didn't want to break contact with her, he wanted to continue talking to her because she took his interest.

Before going inside the bus, he looked at her, giving her a warm smile.

"Can we meet someday together?" Austria-Hungary asked her, he felt a bit nervous first but got some courage.

"Sure! How about tomorrow at this time Hm?" She asked him. He nodded rapidly.

"Alright! See you tomorrow Y/N!" Austria-Hungary said before leaving, waving at her.

She waved back at him and saw him leave. Y/N then later went to her own house.

[TIME SKIP]

Austria-Hungary was waiting impatiently sitting on the bench, he was so excited to see Y/N again! As always, he was waiting for the bus to come, which he had to wait for a long time. Not long enough, he felt someone sitting beside him, he turned around and smiled, it was Y/N.

"Hi there again Austria-Hungary!" Y/N smiled at him, waving at him as Austria-Hungary waved back at her.

"Hi there, Y/N" Y/N could see how excited Austria-Hungary was to see her, making her excited too.

"So, how was everything?" Y/N asked Austria-Hungary.

"It was amazing, how about you Y/N?"

"Too! Did so many stuff recently"

"Tell me! Tell me!"

Austria-Hungary was intrigued to hear it.

Austria-Hungary and Y/N again talked about their lives, and it never ended, their conversations were endless and they loved it, it's like there's not enough topics to talk about, they had a lot of things in common and they both shared moments.

Austria-Hungary later on could now feel that he had a soft spot for her inside of him, was he falling in love? However, he was too shy to confess her, since he didn't want to ruin the relationship they had together nor he didn't want to get rejected, it was risky.

One day, he finally got the courage, it was another quiet night and they were on the same bench together. Austria-Hungary had a rose for her, he was trembling.

"Y- Y/N?" Austria-Hungary asked Y/N.

"Yes?"

"I-...I-.." He was scared, nervous, trembling, that he started to stutter.

"Hm?" Y/N looked at Austria-Hungary, making him more nervous but then...he confessed.

"I- I love you Y/N!" Austria-Hungary said shyly, taking out the rose he had for her and giving it to her.

Y/N wasn't expecting that, she then smiled warmly, taking the rose and smelling it, by the sight it was clear that she liked it,

"I love you too Austria-Hungary" Y/N told him, making him feel happy and excited.

"R- really?!" Austria-Hungary's face bright up.

"Yes, I really love you" Y/N told him honestly.

"So, soso, if you love me...c- can I give you a ki-"

Austria-Hungary was suddenly cut off by Y/N giving him a light kiss, he didn't expect her to do that but he was happy. They kissed lovingly, slowly making the kiss more passionate and intense. Austria-Hungary's hands rested on Y/N's waist, pulling her closer while Y/N's hands were wrapped around his neck.

After some kissing, they both pulled away and smiled, showing that they loved it and was satisfied with it. Austria-Hungary then rested his head on Y/N's shoulder, also hugging her and pulling her closer to him, having their body's pressed to each other. He then couldn't stop complimenting her.

THE END

Sorry if this one was short but still, it's a oneshott and I'm proud of it...now time to get my beauty sleep lol.

-Story written by fearno or Fearlessnxthing <3 love ya.