She looked up to see who was talking and that's when she saw me. Her face told me everything. Her beautiful brown eyes widened a little, while she immediatly digged her teeth in her bottom lip, bitting it gently. That sight alone making me feel weak in my knees.

I could tell that she was suprised, just like I was only seconds ago. She didn't expect me here.

Her gaze was so strong on me as I could see how hard she was looking at my eyes, there was a look that I couldn't really read. And I tryed my best to look back at her, but I melted under her stare before quickly looking down.

I could feel her eyes on me for few more seconds before she looked away, but didn't give any answer to that boys' stupid question.

Instead she went on explaining more about her class, and how will things work. But after some time I couldn't hear anything, all I could focus on was her body as she moved around the room. My stare, along with stare off fifty more people, following her every move, but I was only one she would lock her eyes with every once in awhile.

After what feelt like whole day off intense eye contact and lip bitting, she dismissed the class and everyone was quick to get up and take their stuff before walking out.

By the time Heidi and I were close to the doors there were only few more people inside. And second I heard her voice, I started to curse my decision off sitting at the back.

"Charlotte." My name rolled off her tounge so smoothly, making me remember how it sounded that night mixed with heavy breathing and throaty moans.

But it made me stood frozen in my spot, and I could feel her eyes on the back off my head, before I finally found the curage to turn around.

"Uh, me?" I asked confused, making small smile crawl on her lips and she was quick to nodd her head.

"Yes, you." She spoke softly and bit on her lip again, that whole action looking so sexy. "Can you stay a bit? I want to have a word with you."

I gulped at that and glanced at my best friend, she gave me small smirk and waved me 'bye' before walking out with few last students.

I watched her move to the doors and close them, behinde last student before she made her way back to her desk and leaned against it. She placed her hands down on the desk and leaned back a bit, pushing her chest out, making it impossible off me not to stare.

She noticed that and small smirk immediatly made its way on her face.

"I never expected to see you here." She spoke softly making me bit on my bottom lip nervously.

"Yeah, why?" I asked softly and watched her shrug her shoulders while her eyes were scaning my whole body.

"Honestly...I thought you are older." She answered and I laughed quietly at that.

"Yeah and I thought you are younger." My answer made her laugh to and she nodded her head.

"Fair enough." She said softly and run her fingers through her long hair, flipping it one side. "How old are you?"

"Im 19." I answered honestly and I could see relief wash over her face as she probably thought I was even younger. "You?"

"Im 28." She spoke softly and I nodded my head before looking around nervously as I could see her eyes were glued on my stomach, that was completly exposed because off my crop top.

"Belly button piercing. I don't remember seeing it." She spoke softly before reaching her hand out, and pulling me closer to her by the loops on my jeans, suprising me when I felt her fingers roll over curves of my stomach. Making my breath hitch in my throat. "And trust me I remember every single detail about you."

I could feel my cheeks heat up with bright pink color and I looked down, trying my best to ignore her stare.

"Uh, yeah...I got it after." I stuttered out and I could tell she was smirking.

"It's hot, I like it." She whispered out before moving her hand off my stomach and letting it rest on my waist.

"Thanks." I whispered out shyly and took a deep breath when she leaned closer to me, placing her other hand on my cheek, caressing it gently.

"I would never take you for a shy type, considering the things we did that night." She husked making me blush even more but I made myself to look up at her eyes.

"You are my professor." I said seriously but she didn't care, instead she placed her finger on my lips and brushed them gently.

"I know, and I don't usualy do this with my students." She whispered out while desperatly looking at my eyes, as she wanted me to hold eye contact.

"Then why am I here?" I whispered back while finaly letting her lust filled brown eyes meet mine.

"I never meet a person that made me feel like you did that night. And I can't pretend like we weren't screaming out ecathers names." She husked out while placing her hand on my neck and pulling me in, making our faces inches apart.

"I feel the same...but its wrong. I don't want trouble." I said honestly and saw small smile on her lips.

"I promise you privacy." She whispered out before leaning in and conecting our lips for a breef second. "Think about it." She husked out before placing a wet kiss on my jaw, action making me close my eyes and I could feel her smirk against my skin.

She continued to kiss my jawline before moving to my neck and I knew it was my time to leave. So I placed my hand on her chest and pushed her back a little, making her lean back and look up at me with 'I dare you to fuck me' eyes.

"I have to go." I said seriously and she nodded her head.

"Okay Charlotte, you know where to find me." She spoke softly and all I could do was nodd before quickly making my way out, knowing if I stayed there only minute more things would went down.