Chapter 14.

Y/Ns POV:

Sitting at my desk, head down, arms stinging, head swimming. Over 100 missed calls and messages from Kuroo.

I feel so bad for leaving him hanging but I don't want him to get hurt like Kai did. And also because my mental health is plummeting. The bell rings and everyone rushes out the door for lunch. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to find Tsukki. Sometimes I forget we're in the same class due to how little he talks to me. And I'm sure as hell not talking to him . I'm still mad about him calling me a whore.
You're eating lunch with us. Come on lets go." What? Is he okay? Why is he inviting me all of a sudden?

He drags me up by my arm and I stumble behind him. We head up to the roof and there I find the whole team sitting on the ground and benches. Are they having some sort of picnic? Once again Tsukki drags me to them.
Hinata is the first to jump up and hug me.

"Y/N!!"

He hangs onto me like a damn tree. Nuzzling his face into my neck. And I swear I felt him sniff me. Weird, but then again what more do I expect from Hinata? I look down and force a smile.

"Hi Hinata" to be quite honest I'm not in the mood to talk much. But I know they'll never let me live peacefully if they find out about the traumas I've experienced just the other night. Hinata pulls me down to the ground with him. Squished between him and Yamaguchi. Infornt of me there's a whole variety of foods and drinks. Sandwiches, cakes, rice balls etc. So it really is a picnic. Cute.

Hinata latches onto me, like a kola does to its mother. I don't want to find it cute but I do. Yamaguchi offers me a mimi vanilla/chocolate/oreo etc cupcake. And I accept it gratefully.
Truth be told I was absolutely starving. I hadn't eaten much since the incident. I deserve a little treat before racking my 2 brain cells to attempt to figure out what happened.

"Y/n? Are you there bro?"
What? Who said that. I look to see everyone staring at me. Apparently Tanaka was talking to me. "Oh, sorry, you were saying?" I asked apologetically.

"Are you alright Y/N? You've been acting strange. Did anything bad happen?" Nishinoya questioned me with a concerned smile.
"Oh well it's jus-"

"Well whatever it is, just know we're here for you. And you can tell us anything we don't already know." Asahi Interjected.

"Don't already know?"

"Yeah. We promise nothing bad will happen. As long as you've learned your lesson!!" Hinata was immediately smacked over the head when he said that. I swear Kageyama will give Hinata some major blunt force trauma one day. But wait. Lesson?

"Forget what he said. We all know he isn't the brightest of the bunch." Suga tried to reassure me. He then offered me a rice ball. I took it and wolfed it down. As tired and drained as I was, I was still a hungry bitch at heart.

For the rest of the picnic. The boys had treated me with an abnormal amount of affection. Holding my hand randomly, giving me back rubs, feeding me, accidental groping, cuddles etc. It was nice and all but this was all a bit weird. Not in a "no-homo" type of weird but in a "This is the beginning of every bad porno" type of weird. Or maybe that was just me? Most likely.

Soon enough the bell rang and lunch was over. We all said our goodbyes and walked off to our next classes.

♡~time skip♡~

Y/Ns POV:

We were changing in the locker rooms getting ready for practice. I decided to wear a turtle neck under my shirt for obvious reasons. As sexy as I am I didn't want people watching me dress today, so I made sure I was the last one in there. I sat on one of the benches. I took out my phone to check a few of the messages and calls left by Kuroo. It was all kind of the same thing.
"Y/N where are you?"
" are you there?"
"Why are you ignoring me?"
"Are you cheating on me?"
"Pick up the phone pookie"
Yada yada yah.
But then I saw that number. The unknown number that sent me the creepy picture of myself that night. My stalkers number. It was then I decided to do something brave.
"I need to let this stalker know whoes boss"
So I do something stupid and send them a text. Short and curt. Something that would let them know that they will catch these hands and that they dont scare me at all. So I type:

"You're not standing on business" (if you get this joke I'll actually marry you)
I hit send. Then I hear a buzz from the bag next to me.
"That's weird...thats suspicious"
What kind of coincidence would it be that I send a message and someone gets a text at the exact same time. Right?

...

"You give me the ick"
I hit send again and yet another buzz comes from within the bag next to me. Oh hell no. Absolutely not. My heart is racing. The same feeling of dread washes over me like it did last night. I immediately dive into the bag and snatch the phone from inside it. It's Tsukki's phone.
As I'm about to switch on his phone I can only think of one thing to myself:
"What is it finna play? WOAAH-"
There was no chance that my stalker was Tsukki right? The same scrawny ass man who called me a whore? Nah, no way. Right? Right???
But when I turned on his phone I was met with a lock screen.
Oh shit. I forget people have passwords these days.
"Damnit!!"
"Y/N? Are you alright in there?"
Shit it was Yams. I throw the phone back into the bag and zip it shut. I walk out and greet Yams and tried to play it off cool. He looked me up and down but with a small smile and a head pat he was convinced. We both walk out into the volleyball courts as usual.

"No way it's Tsukki. Right?"

I know I know, I've been gone a long time. Listen I have no excuse other then, life has been whooping my ass right now okay?💀 there were alot of references and jokes in this chapter. Let's see if u can recognize some of them lol. ANWAY, see you next time pookies<33