18

The wedding night had just come. Visenya was escorted to Aemond's room, but Aemond wasn't there yet, so she sat down on the bed. Her thoughts were interrupted by the opening of the door, which made her stand up quickly.
It was the queen.

"You're grace.Whst are you doing here?If you forget this is my wedding night."She said with lovely voice and a forced smile

"Oh I know Don't worry.I just came to warn you."She put her hand behind her back and came closer to Visenya.

" I don't understand my queen."Visenya said, still smiling

" I just wanted to say that you fulfilled your duty tonight."The queen said with hars stone.

Dont worry my Queen.I'll do everything I can."She sounded sarcastic.

"I hope so." Alicent leaned close to her ear. "And didn't try any tricks. I'll figure it out anyway." With that, the queen left the chamber

After a few minutes, Aemond walked through the door and stood in front of Visenya. An awkward silence settled between them. Neither of them moved from their original place.
After a while, one of them spoke.

"Nothing will happen tonight." Aemond makd spoke and cut his palm and let the blood drip onto the sheet.

"Yes. I know" Visenya spoke

" I need a drink." Aemond walked over to his table and poured himself a glass of wine, which he quickly drank.

"Oh, I didn't think you would tense up alone in the presence of a woman."She also tried to suppress the tension.

"I could say the same about you,princess.Although I think this is the first time you are like this with a man."He tried to tease her.

Oh, don't think that, my husband. There's a lot you don't know about. She laughed and looked at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Hee raised his eyebrows.

"You couldn't believe that I was completely innocent, could you?"He sat down on the bed while Aemond looked her.

"Are you serious?"He sit next to her

"Someone got curious." She was joking.

"with whom?"He was annoyed that someone touched her. He didn't even understand why he is curious. He hated Visenya.

"It's none of you're business.But If you want to know it was Cregan Stark."She said completely calmly and then leaned back on the bed.

Aemond just froze, it took him a while to understand what Visenya said first.
What annoyed him more was that he didn't know about it until now. And that they are still so close.

"Ahh. This bed is much more comfortable than mine." Then she sat up again and turned to face Aemond.

"Now what. Is it so surprising?"She said jokingly

"When was this?"he clenched his fists and looked at Visenya.

"I don't remember.Years ago."She said

"And was it good? Did you enjoy it?" He asked. His voice seemed a little jealous, which Visenye didn't notice.

"What?" She frowned her eyebrows." I won't talk to you about that. But of was okay."She rolled her eyes

"Just Okay?"He leaned towards her.

"Yeah."She licked her lips when she saw him leaning closer to her

"I can assure you I'm better." He looked down at her mouth.

" I doubt it." She said cheekily.

"Do you want to test it?"He asked

Their faces were only a few inches away from each other and they looked into each other's eyes. They both wanted to, even though they knew they shouldn't. They kissed each other at the same time.

it wasn't a cute and slow kiss, but a rough and selfish one. Aemond pulled Visenya into his lap and they continued like that.

Visenya ran her hand through Aemond's hair, and he put his arm around her waist. Aemond slid his hand up her spine and tried to take off her clothes. Meanwhile, he moved to Visenya's neck.

"Tear it off. "She whispered in his ear

Without hesitation, he grabbed her and tore off her clothes that had fallen off her. Aemond laid her on her back and then slid Visenya's clothes off completely and threw it on the ground.
meanwhile, Visenya also took off Aemond's clothes and threw them next to hers.

He gripped her inner thigh and moved up then he pressed two fingers into her, which made Visenya's back arch.

"Oh....god"she screamed

Then Aemond stopped what he was doing. Then he thrust into her unawares and they both moaned.
When they were no longer bothered, they both come together.
Exhausted, they fell on top of each other, then said nothing and lay down with their backs to each other.