1.

Princess Visenya Valeryon. Bastard daughter of Harvin Strong and Rhaenyra Targaryen.Rider of the Cannibal. She is known as the jewel of the kingdom. She has long brown hair and purple eyes.
Visenya is Rhaenyra only daughter and heir to the iron throne.

(She is 11 years old, and Aemond 12)

The funeral

It was late in the afternoon when they all gathered by the sea to bid the final farewell to Laena Valeryon.Visenya stood besides her father Leonor.
Her great uncle Vaemond stood across them and presided over the rights.There was a sudden shift in the air When Vaemond mentioned the world "blood".
Vaemond turned to Visenya and his brothers Jece and Luke with a sneer.

The tension only died a little when Daemon Targraryen, the husband to the late Lady Laena started to laught.

While her grandparents despised her for what she did, Visenya felt like she did it on purpose to distract people from her brothers.
Visenya had heard many stories about the rouge prince, but she had never met him before.

After the ceremony was over Visenya went to her mother."How are you feeling my daughter?"- Rhaenyra asked her daughter while stroking her head.-"I'm definitely better than my father and my grandparents.-" She said looking in the direction where his father Leonor was.-"Don't worry about it. He be fine." She told her daughter, now smiling at her.-"I hope you're right, mother."

-"Go and find your brothers."She told Rhaeny and kissed her daughter's head and Visenya went to find her siblings.
While walking, she looked back at his mother who was with the king. She didn't notice that she bumped into someone.
-"Oh I'm sorry"-She said and looked up at the person she was bumped. It was Daemon.-"Where do the girl's thoughts wander?"-He asked Visenya.-"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."She said a little scared -"It's okay."He told her and smiled a little.-"My condolences for your wife."-she said while lowered her head.-"Thank you princess."

He saw that the young princess looked a little tense.-"You're not afraid of me, are you? I'm not that scary." Visenya looking up at him.-"I have heard many stories about you." She said a little shyly.-"Really and what stories?" He asked with a frown.-"That you are cruele and you have harmed many people."- She said, looking straight into his eyes.-"That's right. But you don't have to be afraid of me. Im not that cruel" Visenya felt like he wasn't as cruel as people said he was.

She saw Daemon looking in another direction and she looked in that direction as well. She saw him looking at her mother who was alone.-"I'm sorry, but I have to find my brothers now." She said as she smiled at Daemon. Then Visenya left him.

She went straight ahead and found her uncles, Aemond and Aegon. Aegon was always funny when he wasn't drunk, but Aemond was different. He always expressed his hatred towards her and her brothers.And that's why Visenya hated him.

But still, she went to them.-"Hello uncles"Said Visenya.-"Visenya,long time no see."Aegon said with a smile. Aemond didn't even look at her or speak to her.She noticed that they were looking at Haelena, she was holding a spider in her hand

"We have nothing in connon "Aegon said.-"She is our sister"Aemond answered.-"You marry her,them."Visenya laughed a little at that.-"I would perform my duty, if mother had bethored us."Aemond answered quickly.-"If only"
Visenya said mockingly but they both heard.-"It would strenghten the family.Keep our Valiryan blood pure."-At the last part, Aemond looked at Visenya with a sneer.-"She is an idiot"-Aegon answered.-"She is you're future queen."Aemond tried to protect Haelena.

Visenya had to admit that Aemond cared about her sister. He was always kind to Haelena and tried to protect her.Although he was the only one who did not have a dragon, he knew the Valiryan language perfectly and read a lot.Visenya tried to surpass him in everything she could, and Aemond tried to do the same.It was fun for the two of them.

Aegon went to get wine so they stayed together. They insulted each other whenever they could.-"You must will be a very good husband." Visenya said in her most sarcastic voice.-"Be happy if someone will be able to bear you." Aemond spat back.-"You should be buried right now."-She said.-" That's what I wish for you, bastard."He said.-"I'm not a bastard."she hated being called that "Do you believe in it? Just look at your brothers and you."He managed to anger Visenya. -"At least I have a dragon, you cunt."With that, Visenya got as far away from him as she could.

She didn't pay attention and bumped into someone again. This someone was none other than his grandfather King Viserys.
-"I'm sorry You're grace."She said bowing to him.-"You seem upset my little. What happened?"He asked."Nothing. I was just talked to Aemond."
The more he thought about it, the more he hated it.

"And what upset you like that?" She didn't want to say what Aemond said about her brothers,so she lied.-"He told me to be happy if someone would accept me as his wife." Viserys laughed at that.-"Don't take such things seriously. Any man would kill for your hand.So don't be upset Because of this."The truth is that Visenya knew this. She knew how privileged she was to have it for any man in the empire."Thank you grandfather."She said with smiling.-"You sould go now.You mother must be worrying abaut you."With that, Visenya bowed and went to her mother.

Continue

I hope you like it.I have never written this kind of fanfic before, so please forgive the mistakes.

Write in the comments what you think and if you have any questions.