I met Apollo around three years ago at a committee meeting. We both stood together talking about how parties could be used for other things than grouping together wolves for the sake of their territories and their packs. What if it could be used for something like pleasure?

We're werewolves after all. We have needs.

That's when he decided to invest in creating a safe space for those who wish to experiment, play and have fun without feeling like they're being judged for having natural urges.

I lost Apollo pretty much the second people started arriving. At this point they know the deal. We all do. Sometimes there are newbies who just watch and others who put on shows because they are sex Gods.

Currently I'm upstairs in one of the many bedrooms, getting ass fucked into the next century by Louie or Louis or... I can't remember. His cock is ramming in and out of me, the headboard colliding with the wall at a ravaging pace.

The best thing about these parties, you never have to worry about being quiet. The louder the better, sometimes it's even thrilling when people decide to stop and watch as you get ploughed into whatever surface you're getting fucked on.

"Look at me," he growls and I snap my eyes open.

Tears swim in my eyes as he drills into me, over and over until my ass is wrecked. I'm not going to be able to take much more tonight when he's done with me. I've barely been here an hour and it's definitely going to have to be an early one.

The thing about sex parties is that I've had sex with so many people, I never worry about growing an emotional connection with them. I could never fall in love. Sex is sex. That's obvious. But it's for my pleasure, I don't care if they like me. I like sex. End of.

It might be selfish but at least I know what I want. And I make it extremely clear too.

A hand clasps around my throat and he pins me to the bed, legs over his shoulders. Fuck. I'm so damn close but I don't want to bust yet, not when we've barely even started. I can go again later, that's for sure but I don't want to be too sore to take it again.

Louis or Louie grunts and moves his thumb over my lips, parting them and forcing it inside my mouth. I suck as I stare at him directly in the eye, he pounds me harder to the point of actual heaven. Holy fuck. I'll definitely be coming back for round two with him.

I throw my head back to the pillow, God. So close. So close.

Goosebumps cascade down my arms, my senses tingling when I feel someone approach the door. It isn't shut but it isn't directly open either. Anyone can walk in any time and watch, I don't mind, but this feels different. So different and I can't pinpoint why.

I attempt to twist my head but I'm pinned down by the neck. My chest inhales deeply and suddenly my heart slams into my ribcage like a sledgehammer, I can't breathe. My eyes glaze over with mist and then darkness. My mind spins into a frenzy, I'm numb everywhere and it's not from the sex.

The guy begins to slow but he doesn't stop. I am shaking. Literally shaking.

Every part of my body begins to prick and burn until my wolf howls at the top of its lungs inside me, screaming and screaming. What the fuck is wrong?

I move my gaze to the door when my eyes fall upon a guy standing in the doorway, long tousled blonde hair that stops at the nape of his neck and piercing dark eyes. My body glows with golden sparkles and rainbows, fuck. This feels so fucking good. Mind-numbingly good. The connection is immediate, I forget where I am for a split second.

Then I focus back on his eyes but I can't even tell what colour they are because they're dilated to the extreme but not with arousal, with pure intensified anger.