Meeting with the Dragneel Family, Kazuma's brother, Hansuke Dragneel

Start from the beginning

Kiana's POV

*flashback begin*

We begin to tell Nepgear and Uni what happened to me, Boruto and Demo after the Portal went out of control, right after we suck into the portal we found ourselves in the rural country of japan as i was the first to wake up.

Kiana: *wake up* urghhh..... wh-what happened ?

Boruto: Kiana onee-chan, are you okay ?

Kiana: i think so, where are we ?

Boruto: i think..... i think we're in japan, to be more precise, it's rural area.

Kiana: i see.... what happened back there ?

Demo: the portal we created went out of control and suck us into it.

Demo just came back from her errands and said that we are indeed in the rural area of japan, we ask her if there people we can ask about how getting to Tokyo.

Kiana: oh great, how did this happen ?

Demo: i don't know, that's what confuse me.

Boruto: we can think about it later, right now, we need to find a way to get to Tokyo.

Demo: if we get there by walking, it will took 2 or 3 days, but if we have a car, it will take only a few minutes.

Kiana: so, what should we do ? this is our first time in japan and we don't know that place very well.

Demo: Kiana's right, we are outlanders to japan, so it's best to found someone who can guide us.

At this moment, we heard the sound of an exploson coming from the forest and wonder what happened there before deciding to head there ourselves.

*sound of explosion*

Boruto: whoa ! the heck was that ?

Demo: sounds like an explosion.

Kiana: guys ! i see smoke from a village not far from our position !

Boruto: what are we waiting for ? let's go, people might be in danger there.

We quickly head over to the village were the smoke continue to spread in the air, upon arrival, we saw a a large a mount of dark creatures with yellow and immediately realize it was the Heartless who are on a rampage.

Kiana: no way !

Boruto: do you girls see the same thing as i see ?

Demo: yes, those creature, there's no mistake, it's the Heartless !!!

Kiana: what are they doing here ? i thought they were all wiped out after the war against GRIM REAPER.

Boruto: we can think about it later, for now let's take care of those monsters.

We summon our Keyblades and begin our assault against the Heartless, the battle was tough but we managed to repel them and saving a lot of innocent people from them, however, more of them showed up from behind us and when they were about to rush at us, they were utterly destroyed by two people who happen to be Kazuma and Blanc.

Kazuma: that was close, you three okay ?

Kiana: yeah, thanks to you and Blanc, hehehehe

Blanc: Kiana, Boruto, Demo, it's good to see you three again.

Demo: yeah, it's been two years since your disappearance, but i'm happy to see you both again.

Kazuma: same for us, say Demo, Kiana, Boruto, what brought you three in japan ?