Meeting with the Dragneel Family, Kazuma's brother, Hansuke Dragneel

Uni's POV

What we thought was impossible happened, 2 years following the defeat of GRIM REAPER and The Reaper, me and Nepgear managed to go to japan, all thanks to the portal summon by Boruto, Kiana and Demo that became unstable, upon arrival, we also found out that the Heartless are still roaming and hunting people around despite The Reaper's defeat, we then decided to fight against the Heartless until we were saved by two person we know very well.

And then two days later at the Dragneel Mansion, we both woke up in a room unfamiliar to us.

Uni: urghh.... ngh..... where.... where am i ?

Nepgear: Uni ! thank goodness you awake.

Uni: Nepgear ! wh-where are we ?

Nepgear: we're inside the Dragneel Mansion.

Uni: the Dragneel Mansion ! you mean....

Nepgear: this is one of their bedrooms, after the fight against the Heartless, both Kazuma and Blanc came to save us.

Uni: Blanc and Kazuma ! they're here ?

Nepgear: yes, they're currently at the kitchen waiting for us.

Uni: alright then, let's head there.

Both me and Nepgear get up and put our clothes on before heading to the kitchen where both Kazuma and Blanc were waiting for you, we walk into the corridors of he mansion and then arrival at the kitchen where we were greeting by both our friends with hugs.

Blanc: Nepgear ! Uni !

Kazuma: girls ! i'm glad you both okay.

Nepgear: ehehehehe i'm glad you two are alright, it's been years.

Uni: you don't know how much we miss you both.

Blanc: ehehehehe, to be honest, we've been thinking about you ever since we came back to japan after the whole GRIM REAPER ordeal.

Nepgear: eheheheh, that's so nice of you Blanc.

Blanc: well, in japan, i'm officially goes by my new name, Koyuki Dragneel

Uni: Dragneel !? so that mean....

Kazuma: you right Uni, in the two years following the war against GRIM REAPER, me and Blanc got married and started a family together.

Both me and Uni were shocked and surprised of the news, Blanc is now married to Kazuma, i put a smile on my face and was happy seeing how much Blanc's current life make her happy along with her husband.

Nepgear: whoa..... just whoa.....

Uni: congratulation both of you for getting married.

Blanc: thanks Uni, eheheheh and we didn't stop there, after our wedding we also had our first child together.