Meeting with the Dragneel Family, Kazuma's brother, Hansuke Dragneel

Start from the beginning

Nepgear: *shocked and blushing* you had a child with Kazuma ?!

Kazuma: *smiling* we did, hehehe.

Uni: but where's your daughter ?

Kazuma: she's with my big brother, Hansuke, you remember Hansuke right ?

Uni: yes, Hansuke's your big brother right ?

Kazuma: yes, he's currently running the family's dojo at Tokyo and me and Blanc were about to go see him.

Nepgear: can we come ?

Blanc: off course, it's the least we can do for you both, since you're new in japan, you need a guide to show you around.

Uni: really ! thank you very much.

Blanc: *smiling* you welcome Uni.

Kazuma: say girls, can you tell us what happened to Gamindustri in the two years following our disappearance ?

Nepgear: off course, so where do i start.....

Nepgear begin to tell to Kazuma and Blanc what happened during the two years following GRIM REAPER's defeat and the end of the war, they couldn't believe it when we told them they were recognized as legendary heroes and even have statues of them in Planeptune and Lowee, but what shocked Blanc the most was that her twin sisters Rom & Ram took over as Lowee's Goddesses which make her very happy.

Blanc: i can't believe it, but at the same time, i'm happy that Rom and Ram took over as Goddesses of Lowee.

Kazuma: you're proud of your little sisters, right honey ?

Blanc: *smile* i am darling.

Nepgear: ehehehehe Rom and Ram really grown up, especially Rom who really look like you.

Blanc: heheheheh.

Kazuma: say honey, should we head toward the dojo, Hansuke must be waiting for us.

Blanc: yes honey, Uni, Nepgear, come with us.

Uni: alright Blanc, so where the Dojo exactly ?

Blanc: the Dragneel Dojo is somewhere in Tokyo and we like to introduce you two to Hansuke, he heard a lot about you both from me and Kazuma and he wants to meet you.

Nepgear: alright then, let's go.

All of us leave the mansion and head to the Dragneel Dojo that is located somewhere in Tokyo, after hours of walking we finally arrival at the Dojo.

Kazuma: here we are.

Uni: so this is the Dragneel Dojo !?

Blanc: yes this is our family's dojo.

Nepgear: i really like the design of the Dojo, especially the dragon as a symbol.

Blanc: indeed hehehehe, come on, Hansuke is waiting for us.... oh ! also Kiana, Boruto and Demo are here as well.

Uni: *shocked* they're here also ! i'm glad they okay.

We enter the Dojo and walk to the main room where Hansuke, Kiana, Boruto and Demo were waiting for us to arrival.

Hansuke: there you are, Uni, Nepgear, welcome to the Dragneel Dojo, i'm pleased to finally meet you both.

Kiana: glad to see you both okay after the whole thing with the portal.

Nepgear: we're glad you three okay, but what happened to you three after the portal became unstable and out of control.

Kiana: well, you see, it happen right after we got suck into the portal....