Guess who she's with?

"Yow, my dear Gulfie. How are you? It's been a while." His friend's companion greeted him with a tight embrace.

"P'Faith, since when did you come back?" The young man asked for he know that Faith went overseas for some business trip.

"Ah, I just arrived this afternoon."

"I told her to take some rest, but she kept insisting on seeing you, tsk!" Jamie hissed and rolled her eyes.

"Well, can you blame me? I haven't seen him for two months." Gulf just chuckled at their sweet little banters. Who knows that these two girls would fall in love with each other? Years had passed and they're still the same, in love.

"Oh, is the jerky with you?" Gulf laughed by the term used by the lady.

He shook his head and replied, "He's busy for the huge proposal next week."

"Tsk, that little brat." Faith commented.

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt your moment, but can we continue the chitchat inside? I'm starving." Gulf and Faith laughed and so they finally entered the restaurant.

"Hm, since when did Mew began staying at work late?" Faith asked after munching her food.

"Hmm, almost a week, I guess." Gulf replied honestly.

"I bet they haven't gone to dates for ages." Jamie commented.

"Crap that "for ages" word, will you? It's not like we forgot to spend time together." Gulf pouted before he slumped a piece of meat in his mouth.

"So, when was the last time you went into a date?" Faith asked like she was a detective interrogating a prime suspect. Yeah, and he's being cornered with these two ladies here.

"Uhhm, it was about two months~"

"Wait, What? Don't tell me it was when we saw you together with Leanne at the amusement park?" Gulf nodded.

Faith rubbed her nape in dismay and said, "C'mon, it's not even a date." 

"Why? We did spend a great time there."

"Yes, you did. But Leanne's also there." Jamie couldn't hold her laugh at them.

"Ah, how about this. Why don't you go to movies this weekend? I heard the newly-released movies are great." Jamie suggested.

Gulf paused and think for a while, then eventually he realized they were right. Both of them had been busy handling their duties. Although they spend time together at home, they barely go outside.

A few minutes later, they left the restaurant after Faith volunteered to pay the bill. At first, Gulf insisted to pay but the lady gave him no choice. Well, she always does.

"Thank you for dropping me home."

"You're always welcome, Gulfie. Now, go straight to your unit and have a rest. Don't ever wait for that brat to be home, hmmp." Gulf just laughed at Faith's advice.

"Off to go, P'Faith, Jamie." Gulf waved them goodbye and walked inside the building.

"Goodnight!" Jamie yelled from the car, but she's not sure he heard it.

"Mew, I'm gonna slap his @** out once I see him, tsk!" She whispered.

"Come on, let's just not meddle on their business. I'm sure P'Mew also wants to spend time with Gulf badly, but the situation's quite inevitable." Jamie responded.

The senior sighed and said, " You're right, I just hope Mew doesn't beat himself to work."

And so, Faith started the engine and drove towards the road.

"Ah, since I am free tomorrow, where should we go, Mimibear?" She said sweetly.

"I told you not to put something weird on my nickname."

"Hahahha sorry, I forgot."

***************************

Tiring weekdays passed and weekends came in a flash. Just like others every weekend, Gulf hides beneath the blanket when the rays of the morning sunshine strikes his face. He's too lazy to get up yet.

He was about to return to dreamland he felt the bed slightly sunk and a warm embrace covered him. The blanket covering him slowly slipped down enough to reveal his face.

"Rise and shine, my sunflower. Breakfast is ready." The warm whisper from his deep breathy voice made his heart flutter, but not enough to awaken his sluggish system.

"Hmm, give me ten more minutes." Gulf resisted and tried to hide his face from the light which made Mew chuckle.

"But it's already eight, let's just have breakfast and then after that you can continue sleeping. I'll cuddle you until you're awake." Gulf didn't budge so Mew sighed and started tickling Gulf, enough to wake him up.

"HAHAHAHHA okay okay, stop it I'll get up. Let me wash my face first." Mew nodded and went to the dining area.

-----------

"Oh by the way, do you have any plans for today?" The younger one asked and took a mouthful of omelette with rice.

"Nope, Why?"

"Uhm, Jamie mentioned~" Gulf paused when Mew's phone rang. At first, Mew hesitated to answer the phone, but Gulf told him to pick it up.

"It was Mr. Chiu's secretary, he's requesting for a meeting." Gulf's expression began to gloom, but he managed to smile.

"You should get ready, then."

"What about~"

"P'Mew, don't mind me you can go. It's urgent, right?"

Mew heaved out a deep sigh. "Are you sure?" His question was only answered with a simple nod.

The young man strode towards his lover and hugged him, "Promise, I'll take you on a vacation when everything's done."

"Hmm... Now, you should get ready and hurry to your meeting." Mew gave him a peck on the forehead and rushed towards the shower.

Weekend is supposed to be the time when people don't mind lying on the bed all day without even thinking about work and duties whatsoever. But how come there are still people who seemed to have no time for relaxations.

I guess I just have to find something to do and let the time pass by. Gulf thought after sending Mew off.

The weekend that is expected to be fun and romantic ended up pale and boring, for Mew wasn't around at home even in Sunday.

And so the first day of the week came, but unlike last week Gulf drove to work alone since Mew went to work early.

Gulf went straight to the office without a word, he nodded to acknowledge the other employees' greetings. He just made himself focused at the document he was typing on the monitor.

"Uhm, excuse me... Is this the Production management office?"  soft feminine voice came. The young man paused to entertain the guest.

But then suddenly, conflicting feelings were traced in his expression the moment he raised his glance and saw the person standing in front of his desk.

"C-Cielle?"