The Box ✨

Author's POV.....

"Tansi, get up" sharadha Aunty Said with irritation."maa! let me sleep as today is Sunday" tansika snored......
" This girl na...." She went down to clean the house as she went to store room....."ahhhhhhh..." She shouted.
Tansika got up with Jerk." Sharadha maa!" She climbed down and started searching. At last she reached storeroom " from here right that sound came" she thought and went inside but couldn't find. Then, her eyes fell on the shining box cause of sun rays. With eagerness she opened and found many letters, wrappers, toys etc... Quickly closed after hearing BHOO from behind her.....

Tansika POV
.
" Mai dhargayi" I told her. Sharadha maa laughed. "Kya Khoja tum ne?" She asked. " Yeh box! Interesting lag rahi thi, isiliye Meraa pass rakhna chahati hu" I told her. " Ohh! Chalo aabh" sharadha maa dragged me and I that box.
" Tansi, mera pathi dev mujhe Ghar bula rahe hai. mai jaldi se Jana hai." She told and went. Ufff! What I have to do now?...It's really boring... Let's check whats there in this box. I settled myself on the sofa with box. "1,2,3,4,.............at last 150 notes....." what? I was surprised then two cute toys that too brown eyes,
black-brown hair, kajal in her eyes, plumpy pink lips... It's so cute.. A pen with note - 1st pen from my to be love.
A kerchief which was covered with red.. From my crush when i broke the glass.
There are so many, I removed everything from it. "Ohh. A diary... But I didn't know whom it belongs?" I dusted dirts from on the diary. The cover totally in black colour with golden designs....