Green Sir. You may take off my panties." I love that he worries about me and makes sure I am OK. He kneels at my feet and lowers my panties. He tosses them to the side. "Are you wet for me princess," he teases. He stands up. I blush and try to cover myself with my hands. "Don't cover yourself up. Don't deny me the pleasure of appreciating your sexy body. Let my eyes feast upon you." I slowly lower my hands. "Good girl," he praises. After a few minutes he lays me on the bed. He places my arms next to my body. He spreads my legs so he can see my sweetspot. "So damn perfect." He takes the warm chocolate lava from the cake and spreads it on both my breasts and my sweet spot. He spreads some lava on lips. "I need you to stay still while I lick you clean. You are only allowed to moan if you moan my name. Then you can moan as loud as you want." He starts with me face. He nips at my earlobes then licks the chocolate off my nose. Then he licks the chocolate off my lips slowly. He bites my lower lip and sticks his tongue with chocolate on it in my mouth. We are sharing the chocolate he is licking off of me in my mouth. When he finishes cleaning my face with his tongue, he lowers his mouth to my breasts, and starts licking them clean. I start moaning, "Hunter... Sir...."

My cock hurts, it is so hard. God she is perfect. She is a moaning mess. "Not yet sweetheart," I answer.

I lower my head to her sweetspot. I lick the chocolate off her stomach, and then her thighs. "Princess, look at me." Her move down to mine. "Watch sweetheart." She blushes when she realizes she is watching me lick her sweet spot clean.
"Keep watching princess," I order. I am licking her clit clean adding pressure once in a while. She starts squirming so I hold her thighs apart against the mattress. I completely clean her sweet spot with my tongue. "Are you watching sweetheart?"

"Yes sir," she moans. Her legs are shaking.

My fingers on one hand are caressing her clit, while two fingers on my other hand are fucking her pussy.
"Hunter... Hunter..."

"What would you like my love? Would you like another finger?" I put a third finger in her pussy and thrust them in and out while playing with her clit.

She cries,"Hunter, I need you! Please Hunter," she begs.

I freeze. "Do you realize what you are asking princess? Do you really want me to take your virginity?" I hesitantly ask.

"I want you to claim me, my prince," she cries again. "I want it to be you."

"What is your color sweetheart heart?"

"Blue sir," she speaks out.

I get off the bed and remove my clothes. She watches my every move.
"Is it going to fit?" she shyly asks.

I laugh. "Yes, it will fit. But this is your first time. It will hurt. Tell me if it's too much. I will stop." I am worried. I don't want to hurt my princess.

"Yes sir."

I kneel between her legs and start massaging her clit. I put two fingers I side her and thrust in and out. I add a third finger. She is so wet, moaning my name. I aligned my huge cock with her entrance. "What's your color?"

"Blue sir."

I push just my tip in and she squeaks. Then I add another inch, and then another. I can see the discomfort on her face. "Color?"

"Green sir."

I start rubbing her clit more harshly and push more of me in her. "Don't stop sir."

I push in the rest of the way. I can feel her Hyman tear as she cries. I freeze. "Are you ok? Color?"

She takes calming breaths in and out. Finally, she says, "Blue sir." I gently pull most of the way our and then push back in. I do this two more times. She is starting to relax. "Blue sir. Blue please."
I start moving in and out more quickly.
Her hips are meeting my pelvis. "Harder sir." I start to roughly thrust in and out of her. I am hitting her spot. "Hunter... Don't stop.." I thrust more fiercely. "Sir, I am cum...."

"Come princess. Come all over my cock."
She squirms all over my cock and down her leg. My sweetheart is a squirter. I thrust two more times and come over and over again overfilling her pussy. We are both breathing hard. I wait for my cock to soften before I pull out. I lay next to her and pull her into my arms.

When are breathing slows down, she looks up at me and asks, "Is the what sex feels like? It was amazing!" Her eyes are fluttering closed.

"As your Dominant, I will always make sure it is amazing for you." I gently put her head on the soft pillows. I head into the bathroom and clean myself up. Then I bring a warm cloth to the bed and clean my princess. She was awesome. I never orgasmed that hard. I put the comforter over her, then went to the other side of the bed and climbed in. I pulled her closer to me with my arms wrapped around her. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I love you. You are mine. Only mine." We fell asleep together.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What do you think Crysta will decide?

Will Hunter be happy with her decision?

Please vote. Constructive comments are appreciated. I read all the comments.

Thank-you for reading my story!