Confession

A/N: sorry if it's not exactly how you requested it. Requested by JasminaStankovi

One evening, as the sun set, casting a warm glow over the park. You were currently alone with Hunter, taking a walk with him at the park. Today was the day you were going to confess to him, no backing out now.

You knew you liked the boy, you couldn't deny it any longer. You were fully aware just how hard you had fallen for the blonde boy. You were so desperate to get advice you told your sister about your crush on him. Lucky for you Amity actually took that piece of information pretty well despite her past interactions with Hunter but Amity eventually told Luz about it.

You thought about your interaction with her and Luz last week after you told her about your crush.

Amity had playfully nudged you with a raised eyebrow. "So, are you going to tell Hunter how you really feel, or are you going to keep blushing every time he's around?" she teased, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“Yeah, when are you finally going to admit you're into each other?" Luz teased with a playful wink.

"But we're just friends, I don’t even know if he likes me," you mumbled, looking away feeling embarrassed

Amity grinned. "Are you kidding me?! You've been giving each other heart eyes for weeks!" she exclaimed. “We can all see the sparks flying between you two.”

You felt your face turn warm, trying to brush off their teasing with a nervous laugh. "Come on, guys, you're imagining things. Hunter and I are just really good friends."

Luz chimed in, smirking, "But it's so obvious! The way you both look at each other is like something straight out of a romance novel."

"Yeah, you guys are practically a couple already. Just admit it!"

"Is it that obvious? Do you really think he likes me back?” Amity just nodded. "I think I’m going to tell him soon…”

Amity and Luz started to create a plan which was how you ended up alone with Hunter right now.

“Hunter? I need to tell you something important,” you turned to look at him, the both of you stopped walking. Hunter turned to look you in the eyes, giving you his full attention.

“I wanted to tell you this, and I want you to know that I'm okay if you don't feel the same way, but,” you paused for a moment, “I have a crush on you." you confessed, your heart pounding in your chest. You said it, you’ve finally told him how you felt.

Hunter's face turned a vibrant shade of red as he stared at you with his eyes widened.

"Do you feel the same way too...?" You asked hesitantly, your voice filled with hope.

A smile slowly spread across Hunter's face. "I do," he replied, his voice filled with sincerity. "I've liked you for a while now, but I didn't know if you felt the same. With everything going on, there was never a right moment, so I kept my feelings to myself"

Your heart skipped a beat, relief flooding through them. "Really? You do?" you asked, your voice barely above a whisper. You couldn’t believe it, he likes you!

Hunter nodded, taking a step closer to you. "Yes, really. I've never felt this way about  anyone before. You're special to me, and I want to be more than just friends," he confessed, his voice soft and genuine.

You and Hunter stood there, facing each other. Taking a deep breath, your hand inching closer until they finally interlocked with his, fingers intertwining.

Looks like you’re going to have to thank Amity for this later.