Chapter 46{you saved me}

Daisy's pov

"So you thought Nina would help you escape and I wouldn't find out"oh no.
"Kids come in!!"I saw two kids coming in side.they looked scared. "Wait for me I will be back"he said. I saw a bruised Nina being dragged with a gun on her head."please let her go"i begged him.

"Now nina i want you to watch your kids being killed" he sliced they're parts

"Now nina i want you to watch your kids being killed" he sliced they're parts. In front of me and Nina. Nina screamed her heart out making me regret asking for her help. It's all my fault why do I have to ruin every good thing. I'm damaged.

When he was done he putted a song called 'everybody wants to rule the world'

When he was done he putted a song called 'everybody wants to rule the world'."now is Nina's turn"he said. "But I won't be cruel I will just shoot you"he said. After for some time I heard ten gunshots. "Nina!!!!!"I screamed crying.
Someone thrown two knifes at David which landed on both his legs.he screamed. I saw wait am I hallucinating
No way we didn't hear them getting in.

 I saw wait am I hallucinating No way we didn't hear them getting in

"Baby" Raven opened her arms. I hugged her and she picked me up in a bridal style since I was in no condition of walking. "You saved me"i started crying.
"Shhh princess I'm here now" she said. The police took him. Raven putted me down and I leaned on reign.

(A/NReign is Daisy's brother )

I stood there as they took him to the car.
He was fighting not wanting to get in the car. Just when the police got distracted I saw him taking the gun. He was aiming at reign. I pushed him and he shooted me. I fell on the floor and felt my head hitting a rock. Then everything went blank.