𝟎𝟐. 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!

Start from the beginning

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

" YOU OKAY?" Tatum looked up from the piano keys to notice her best friend walk in.

" no I'm not okay! You just kicked out of music! TT! Your music is like Christmas! And it's gone! And I for sure love Christmas!" Flynn leaned on the piano.

" that's really sweet." Tatum smiled.

" not the point T! we are never gonna see each other only communication is gonna be through Instagram posts!" Flynn argued. " Flynn, I promise you that don't happen." Tatum grabbed hold on the girls hands. " cause I just sung and played the piano for the first time again."

" really! That's amazing! For you! And for me! Im so proud of you!" Flynn hugged the girl tight. Tatum let out a laugh. " thank you! It might sound weird but I felt alive again, seriously." Tatum wrapped arms with the braided haired girl. " it's amazing! You can be in the program again! Me! You! Double trouble lives again!"

" not our band name." The girl chuckled.

" I gave you a shirt in the seventh grade that says otherwise smartie." The darker skin girl booped the blonde girls nose.

" whatever," Tatum laughed rolling her eyes following Flynn out of the studio. " oh hey guys!" She waved at the three boys who stood "casually" at the outside doors. " we're weren't listening." Reggie earned a kick from Luke.

" who are yo-?" Flynn turned around.

" you! I said hey let's get going!" Tatum covered herself. Barely.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★

WALKING INTO her bedroom, Tatum was met with three ghosts. "What are you doing in here? This is my room!" Tatum asked, shocked at the sight of Boys in her bedroom.

"Uh..."

"Um..."

" we were looking for the kitchen?" Luke saved himself and his band mates. " and you think this is looking for the kitchen." Tatum crossed her arms gesturing to Reggie who laid on her bed.

" get off my bed peters!" She shouted at the boy.

" how did yo-" Reggie began to question. " I did my research on you Boys." Tatum finished his sentence. " hey, Tate. What's in the box?" Luke asked pointing out the flower-painted box.

" that's off-limits, and don't call me Tate, my mom used to call Me that." Tatum told him. " oh, girl stuff." Luke chuckled, " ohhh, Like butterflies and glitter?" Reggie asked.

" oh, come on. I'm sorry about them." Alex apologized to the blonde. " it's none of your business, and yes maybe a little glitter."

Reggie smirked.

" oh my god! Yes! Look at me I'm holding something!" Alex picked up a wooden picture frame with a picture of her mom and her, when their were singing together.

" I dropped it." Alex watch the frame fall from his hands and onto the yellow bedding. " don't break it!" Tatum jumped to grab the frame. " is that your mom." Luke looked at the picture. " yeah, and it's my favourite picture of us. So you boys break it I'll break you." Tatum grabbed hold of the frame placing it on her nightstand.