𝙂𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙩2

《Yandere Ghost x Female Reader》
《WARNING'S: Mudere and blood》
A/N: Since people were having trouble finding/Understanding what Dae was saying I'm just gonna put his dialog in Bold

《Yandere Ghost x Female Reader》《WARNING'S: Mudere and blood》A/N: Since people were having trouble finding/Understanding what Dae was saying I'm just gonna put his dialog in Bold

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dae - ❣ - 9'2
Key:
❦ = Dangerous Yandere
♡ = Mild Yandere
❣ = Safe Yandere
_____________

"Today drained me" You sighed flopping down on the bed. Dae looked at you with a smile and floated towards you touching your back. You looked at Dae and playfully rolled your eyes at the ghost.

"Dae what are you doing" You asked.

"You didn't say hello to me when you walked in" Dea whined. You looked up to see that Dae staring at you with big eyes trying to make it seem like he was going to cry, You groaned to youself then sat up.

"Hello Dae" You sighed. Dae looked at you as if you were dumb telling you that there was no point on saying it now since you two were already talking.

"Dae I don't have time for this" You whined laying back down on the bed. "I have to have some people over tomorrow and I want to get some sleep" You groaned remembering that you had clothes on.

"You have people coming over" Dae asked while watching you undress. You nodded your head then got back in bed letting out a moan happy that you could finally relax. "W-Who is coming over" You rolled your eyes and ignored Dae telling him the you were going to sleep.

Dae looked at then walked over to his corner that he stood In every night. Dae couldn't even concentrate, he needed to know who was coming to this house and he needed to know if you had some kind of relationship with them.

Oh how he wanted to just wake you up and demand to know every single thing about this meet up but Dae knew if he did that he would get a stern talking too. So he just decided to hold his urges in until the morning. 

W

hen your alarm clock went off Dae immediately shook you awake twlling you it was time to get ready for you little meet up. "Come one Y/N you don't want your little friend to be waiting" Dae laughed. You stared at him and laid back down not even saying anything.

Dae furrowed his eyebrows and shook your again. "Come on sweetie" Dae said in a harsher tone. You sat up giving Dae a glare then walked to your bathroom to get ready for the Dae.

Since Dae wasn't allowed in the bathroom with you he just sat down by the door listening to you mumbled to yourself about how you wanted to sleep. Dae shrugged his shoulder at your whining and just hoped you would be finished soon.

"Y/N are you done"

"I just got in here"

After doing your morning routine, you had went downstairs and started to clean. It was hard to do anything with Dae so close to you asking you a million questions about your boss. It seriously was pissing you off....

So you decided to clean with headphones on.

"Y/N please listen to me, you don't have to let him come inside, why can't you have this meeting over the phone" Dae whined. He floated over infront you snapping his fingers to get your attention. 

"Why is thatbug trying to have the meeting here" Dae grumbled. Dae you wouldn't answer him so he held his jealousy in and sat down on the couch waiting for your boss.

When your boss finally came, you made Dae stay upstairs in the bedroom telling him not to start anything. You put on a fake smile and walked downstairs to greet your boss.

"Hey Mr. White" You greeted while opening the door. Your boss walked in and looked around in disgust. 

"God Y/N you couldn't clean up before I came" You boss scolded. You let out an annyoned laugh then told your boss that you were bust with something at the time.

"I don't care what you were busy with, we have a meeting and I expected to have the place clean" Mr. White demanded. You mentally rolled your eyes and apologized to him and led him to the living room.

"God I hope this ends soon" You thought to yourself. You grabbed you bag and the two of you started to work.

"Why is he talking to Y/N like that" Dae mumbled. He had his head poking out of the door with his body staying in the room. Dae was watching as your boss kept scolding you about small things like, not sitting with your back straight or not holding a pencil right.

It was starting to piss Dae off.

He couldn't belive that somone as ugly as your boss was calling you degrading names and was treating you like a maid instead of a human.

The last straw was when your boss slapped you.

Both you and Dae's eyes widen in shock. Dae went through the door and quickly floated downstairs to see you staring at your boss like he was a crazy man.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" You yelled. Your boss stood up and walked towards you slowly.

"You know Y/N I have told you multiple times to not hand the paperwork to Jim" Your boss said. You backed up in fear and your boss grabbed your arm yanking you down on the ground.

Before your boss you lay another hand on you, Dae quickly slit his throat open with his hand.

Your boss dropped down on the floor with a thud and blood dripping everywhere. You stood up looking at Dae shaking in fear.

"Oh sweetie don't worry, I know you're scared but I'll clean this all up,just go upstairs and I'll be there in a few" Dae tells you. It seemed like he was just asking but the tone I'm his voice was so sinister and it made it seem like he was demanding it.

You looked at him then walked upstairs saying nothing. There was bits of blood on your face but you were to shocked and scared to do anything about it. So you just laid down on the bed shaking violently. 

Dae didn't come up until 10 minutes passed. He walked over to then sat down next to you.

He touched your face softly making all the blood disappear instantly.

"Y/N do you want to forget about everything" Dae asked with a soft tone. You nodded your head still not looking at him.

Dae hummed then brung his hand to your head holding it there for a second.  He pulled away then stood up looking at you with a smile.

"Dae why are you standing there looking crazy" You asked rasing an eyebrow. Dae's smile grew even more and he laid down next to you not answering your question.

"Uh Da-"

"Shhhh Y/N let's go to sleep" Dae mumbled. You stared at him then shrugged your laying back down.

"I'll always protect you Y/N" Dae thought while holding you tightly. 

"Dae your holding me to tight"

"Oh sorry"

🇸‌🇹‌🇦‌🇱‌🇰‌🇪‌🇷‌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें